Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its not apples to oranges. UXM and Avengers have both been out for about 16ish issues. Go look at the numbers through Disassembled to now. The 2 series are comparable in sales month to month. You are doing some wonky logic with the 2nd month, soft reboot, return rationalization. That only mattered the first month but as of March, things are back to how they were pre soft reboot
    Nah, your logic is wonky, and you're reaching... desperately. Was Avengers ever weekly, like during Disassembled? Uncanny featured the much ballyhooed returns of Wolverine & Cyclops, from just #11 on, Avengers have anything comparable to that? What significant creative changes has Avengers gone through while making its way to #17, to what Uncanny has had at only #14, and just since #10?
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 04-29-2019 at 10:44 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    lmao the histrionics of the haters who clearly have an agenda.
    You would know.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    and it is a fact Cyclops and Logan aren't best sellers like people think
    Reality bites.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    and it is a fact Cyclops and Logan aren't best sellers like some people think
    there fixed it for you
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Nah, your logic is wonky, and you're reaching... desperately. Was Avengers ever weekly, like during Disassembled? Uncanny featured the much ballyhooed returns of Wolverine & Cyclops, from just #11 on, Avengers have anything comparable to that? What significant creative changes has Avengers gone through while making its way to #17, to what Uncanny has had at only #14, and just since #10?
    UXM hasnt had a significant creative change. It went from 3 writers to 1, one of whom has been there from issue #1. It did have 2 big returns and the books spiked that month but they are back to where they are with the surrounded by a bunch of B and C listers. The Avengers has higher ratio of A and B listers. Uncanny X-men is selling better but I say the #s are comparable bc its not by a signifcant amount. At the end of the day Marvel looks at the numbers and month to month the books have been comparable. I dont think they are looking at Uncanny and thinking things are doomed for the X-franchise. That book is not doing poorly. The only other team tile doing better is Fantastic Four and only by a few thousand

Nah these AoXM sales are absolute garbage. Not understanding all this damage control

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Uncanny might still be boosted by the recent #11 soft relaunch, or it might not.

Next months drops should tell.

BANNED

UXM hasnt had a significant creative change. It went from 3 writers to 1, one of whom has been there from issue #1. ...
    Sure it has, in direction, cast, artists, as well as just a single writer carryin' on, like you mention. Has Avengers had any of that, which could be considered a jumping on point (esp. w/W&C back), as much as it is a soft reboot?

Avengers release schedule isn't comparable either, it started back in May '18, as opposed to Uncanny in Nov. That's a 7 month difference, during which time Avengers' same numbered issues probably sold better, I'm guessin'.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 04-29-2019 at 11:27 AM.

Ewww, when you butcher a franchise to give way to another but that becomes a epic fail and then go back to try to salvage the one you butcher you get this.

Instead of taking a jab at Cyclops and Logan why not worried about the future of the x book if their top characters can not save this sinking ship, chances are lots of characters will end up in limbo to make X, Magneto, Wolverine, Cyclops and Jean carry the book. With some miner characters in the mixed to help move this 5 along the way.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Nah these AoXM sales are absolute garbage. Not understanding all this damage control
    Hyperbole. What were you eXpecting it to do? Gold, Blue, Red, Astonishing, all bounced around in the low 30k's/mid-high 20k's. MMX is already down to 16k, at only #9, and X-Force is headin' to the low 20k's at just 5 issues in.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 04-29-2019 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Uncanny might still be boosted by the recent #11 soft relaunch, or it might not.

Next months drops should tell.
    I wouldn’t be surprised as it’s not that good

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    ... worried about the future of the x book if their top characters can not save this sinking ship, chances are lots of characters will end up in limbo to make X, Magneto, Wolverine, Cyclops and Jean carry the book. With some miner characters in the mixed to help move this 5 along the way.
    Lookin' more & more like a foregone conclusion.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

LMAO at the hilariously transparent meltdowns/histrionics. Good grief.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    yes, sadly age of x-man sales were bad but blaming the only book that is doing okay doesn't solve anything.

Like uncanny has nothing to do with age of x-man doing bad.

BANNED

I wouldn’t be surprised as it’s not that good
    Yeah, but even then, the deflection will probably continue.