Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Trash event has trash sales. Is anyone surprised?
    It isn't trash

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Solicits were coming the second to last Tues, of every month. Which would be the 21st this month.

However, things have been weird lately, so we may not get them until Wed. or Thurs. 22nd or 23rd.

Either way, solicits would be scheduled for next week, unless an announcement has come that they'd be a week later than usual.

For now, we're just getting creative team teases.
    usually solicits are the next tueday after the sales come out. For a long time it was 2 tuesday, then it was moved to 3rd tueday

so it migh tbe this week
    Last edited by spirit2011; 05-12-2019 at 12:20 PM.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    It isn't trash

usually solicits are the next tueday after the sales come out. For a long time it was 2 tuesday, then it was moved to 3rd tueday

so it migh tbe this week
    So regardless of when the solicits come out... I'm not exactly sure what to expect in August. One would assume the big X-Men relaunch happens after HOX/POX are done, meaning October. But July's solicits made it sound like Uncanny and X-Force were concluding, and I assume we wouldn't let the whole Summer go by with just 2 mutant minis.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    So regardless of when the solicits come out... I'm not exactly sure what to expect in August. One would assume the big X-Men relaunch happens after HOX/POX are done, meaning October. But July's solicits made it sound like Uncanny and X-Force were concluding, and I assume we wouldn't let the whole Summer go by with just 2 mutant minis.
    Unless they announce the books for October now. 2 months with only 4 x-men books per month doesn't look good

per my calculations uncanny is under 50k

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    It's possible. You never know with the X-Office. But JDW says they've been working with Hickman for a year, so I assume they made some plans for how to work things out. Again, we're getting a good few creative team reveals. Just nothing on the books. Some may be X-books. Rosenberg is on another. Duggan is writing something TBA with Emma Frost, which Matteo Lolli (artist) told me. So I think we will have some stuff. Maybe minis & OS's.

Without talking about the quality of the event, the premise itself is not attractive. It is to repeat an alternative universe and one in which there is not too much action. If we add to that the plot moves at a slow pace ...

BANNED

per my calculations uncanny is under 50k
    Please do tell your secret to these calculations! I always laugh at these comments. We have 0 idea what the digital sales could be.

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Please do tell your secret to these calculations! I always laugh at these comments. We have 0 idea what the digital sales could be.
    Digital sales are irrelevant to this rank.

Last month I was pretty right on my predictions

Astonishing Member

The best I can tell you is for the most part age of xmen dose better digitally. Best you can do is look at how many reviews they have on comixology Marvelous xmen 3 has 101, Uncanny 16 and 17 have 282 and 185 respectable. So it's about half as popular as uncanny. Considering that marvel did Jack **** marketing(they make a video for every Logan comic and every issue war of the realms but can't make 1 of age of xman) and let the fandom assume it was a age of apocalypse rip off that was just to stall for what we now is uncanny xmen edge and Hickman, it's a amazing it's doing as well as it is.

BANNED

Digital sales are irrelevant to this rank.
    So your prediction is irrelevant than. Thank you

So your prediction is irrelevant than. Thank you
    thank you, next

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Not a single AoXM title in the top 100 in April: https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/05...in-april-2019/
    Too funny.