Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

The same reason to support anyone. He pursues policy that people want.

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop55414 View Post
    No one sane believed in Trump being racist or sexist.
    "Grab em by the pussy"

I can refute every part of your post, but really it's not worth the time.

I think many voted for Trump in 2016 just to P.O. the world, to say that they didn't give a *bleep*, and now their egos refuse to acknowledge that maybe they went too far, that maybe they made a mistake.

Others voted for Trump because they believed in his image as a 'successful' businessman, and again their egos won't let them question this assumption or they are greedy and want more of the what he has given them over the past few years.

Others voted for him because they got caught up in being in a real life 'Reality Show', and it was entertaining enough to keep them with him. Admittedly, there aren't many 'amusing' Republicans.

Others support him because they believe he was going to give them everything they ever wanted .... everything a normal President would never do (at least in the last 100 years)

Others support him because they spend too much time getting too little information, or the wrong kind of information.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Boisterously Confused

I have heard people recently say that their deal-breaker issue is abortion. Now, I don't think that's enough to excuse empowering this monster, but they're serious about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I have heard people recently say that their deal-breaker issue is abortion. Now, I don't think that's enough to excuse empowering this monster, but they're serious about it.
    I work with someone like that. When he challenged me on impeachment and I refuted his points (although I admit when he cited Gym Jordan I laughed at him) he slipped right into accusing me of supporting the murder of babies. And how 'you Democrats' are all the same, despite me being a registered Libertarian - which he says is exactly the same thing (everyone else calls it Republican-lite).
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I work with someone like that. When he challenged me on impeachment and I refuted his points (although I admit when he cited Gym Jordan I laughed at him) he slipped right into accusing me of supporting the murder of babies. And how 'you Democrats' are all the same, despite me being a registered Libertarian - which he says is exactly the same thing (everyone else calls it Republican-lite).
    For some, abortion offers them the sense of moral superiority that allows them to overlook... everything.

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop55414 View Post
    Pretty easily.

"Amazing. Every word of what you just said is wrong."

Only one post. My guess is Russian bot.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Only one post. My guess is Russian bot.
    Throw away account was mine.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Bible thumpers are notorious for being one issue voters, and abortion is their jihad. When Trump promised to kill Roe v. Wade if elected (last time I checked, that hadn't happened yet), the holy rollers fell in love, even though he's THE most immoral man EVER to sit in the Oval Office.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Bible thumpers are notorious for being one issue voters, and abortion is their jihad. When Trump promised to kill Roe v. Wade if elected (last time I checked, that hadn't happened yet), the holy rollers fell in love, even though he's THE most immoral man EVER to sit in the Oval Office.
    Evangelicals will often say 'God uses flawed men' as a way of ignoring every immoral thing Trump does, it's the end justifies the means if that sees Roe vs. Wade overturned.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Evangelicals will often say 'God uses flawed men' as a way of ignoring every immoral thing Trump does, it's the end justifies the means if that sees Roe vs. Wade overturned.
    Trump is all Seven Deadly Sins rolled into one blubbery, orange skinned excuse for a man while he's personally broken most of the Ten Commandments. But hey, none of that matters jack **** to hypocritical bible thumpers as long as Trump delivers on his promise to kill legalized abortion.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    The same reason to support anyone. He pursues policy that people want.
    trump keeps touting the economy. A debt infused economy isn't a positive thing. He never mentions the growing deficit, the shrinking middle class, the growing homelessness, the increase of Americans living under the poverty line or that for the first time in decades, life expectancy in the US declined. If a democrat wins in Nov, Fox news will con their viewers into thinking the above was caused by the dem POTUS.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    More immoral than rapist Bill Clinton? Both Trump and Clinton were serial adulterers but there are no credible rape accusations against Trump while there were against Bill Clinton. Worst you can say about Trump is his "grab em by the pussy" comment but while crude it was just an of the cuff locker room talk thing as compared to rape. I voted for Bill both times because I was young and stupid and didn't believe his rape victims. Now that I'm older and can see Bill's utter lack of morals for what they are there was no way I was voting him back into the White House in 2016. Yes it was technically Hilary running but as a former president Bill would be right there helping pull the strings given his vast experience. I voted 3rd party rather than vote Trump or Clinton.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    More immoral than rapist Bill Clinton? Both Trump and Clinton were serial adulterers but there are no credible rape accusations against Trump while there were against Bill Clinton. Worst you can say about Trump is his "grab em by the pussy" comment but while crude it was just an of the cuff locker room talk thing as compared to rape. I voted for Bill both times because I was young and stupid and didn't believe his rape victims. Now that I'm older and can see Bill's utter lack of morals for what they are there was no way I was voting him back into the White House in 2016. Yes it was technically Hilary running but as a former president Bill would be right there helping pull the strings given his vast experience. I voted 3rd party rather than vote Trump or Clinton.
    I'm not surprised talking about raping women is normal conversation with trump supporters.