Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I never said "don't push back." I said be better people.
    How about let some folks be soft and some people be sharp. Both have their place. Your idea of 'better' won't win everyone and different people respond to different things. I know conservatives are delicate snowflakes, but come on.

Joe Biden's poor showing in Iowa made Trump's investigation in Hunter's dealings in Ukraine completely moot. Will Trump drop the investigation already?

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    Joe Biden's poor showing in Iowa made Trump's investigation in Hunter's dealings in Ukraine completely moot. Will Trump drop the investigation already?
    The Senate has basically said he can seek foreign help in his re-election on anyone he wants. He will do it with whoever is his opponent.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

A poor showing in Iowa in no way means Biden's campaign is through. McCain placed 4th in Iowa in 2008 with 13.1% of the vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    A poor showing in Iowa in no way means Biden's campaign is through. McCain placed 4th in Iowa in 2008 with 13.1% of the vote.
    Hopefully it's enough to finally toss off Tulsi.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by KOSLOX View Post
    Hopefully it's enough to finally toss off Tulsi.
    I fully expect Tulsi to linger and then run 3rd party if Bernie isn't the nominee.

Why would he do that?
    Reimagined public domain superheroes in a 1945 that never was!
    Read the superhero webcomic THE POWER OF STARDUST!

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I fully expect Tulsi to linger and then run 3rd party if Bernie isn't the nominee.
    She very well might. The ONE thing I like about Tulsi is that she vowed to hold the big tech companies accountable, Zuckerberg and company. I like the idea of that. However, not as much as I like Bernie and his plans.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post

She very well might. The ONE thing I like about Tulsi is that she vowed to hold the big tech companies accountable, Zuckerberg and company. I like the idea of that. However, not as much as I like Bernie and his plans.
    She's a Republican, she talks big but will just take their money

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    She's a Republican, she talks big but will just take their money
    Yeah, I don't trust her. But I would like to see someone regulate Facebook & Google. I certainly don't like how close Buttigieg is with Zuckerberg.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Otto Gruenwald View Post
    Why would he do that?
    Because it's a trumped up story, there is no corruption by the Bidens, Trump never cared about any corruption and he is just deadly afraid of facing Biden in the general election so he needed a bad story about him, ala "but her emails".

If Biden were not his opponent (though I still think he will be), there is no reason to continue the charade.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    there is no reason to continue the charade.
    He'll just create a new charade, this time about Buttigieg and Bernie.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!

I understand Trump would not bother with Mayor Pete Buttigieg, since he is an obscure newcomer to politics whose highest political experience was a town mayor.

But Bernie is another thing completely. Why didn't Trump already start to dig up any dirt on Senator Bernie Sanders? Everyone know Bernie is a favorite candidate, who once gave Hillary a run for her money.

I understand Trump would not bother with Mayor Pete Buttigieg, since he is an obscure newcomer to politics whose highest political experience was a town mayor.

But Bernie is another thing completely. Why didn't Trump already start to dig up any dirt on Senator Bernie Sanders? Everyone know Bernie is a favorite candidate, who once gave Hillary a run for her money.
    He may have. But we only learned about Biden, who trump thought was his main competition. Believe me, is Bernie gets close, Trump will seek foreign help against him. He did it with Hillary, he did it with Biden. And now the Senate has told him he is free to do it again.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Because he underestimated him. Hell, who knows what he's tried to do. I imagine there is a lot hidden on that secret server.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!