Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Banner View Post
    I support Trump because he is a nationalist instead of a globalist. And when we see the witch hunt from MSM, it is clear they have their own agenda and has allied with the extreme left. When Anti-fa goes berserk, and people can not even wear an innocent cap, these are all symptoms that there is something is wrong in society, and Trump exposes it.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yeah, that sounds rough. Imagine being harassed just because of the way you look.

That must be tough. All of my sympathies. Hopefully you'll find a way to persevere.
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 02-05-2020 at 06:41 AM.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

I support Trump because he is a nationalist instead of a globalist.
    YYYO, Trump had sold billions of dollars of guns to Saudi's, he's borrowed money from Dutch banks and God knows what else he's indebted to Russia. He's got business all over and still profiting from them, mostly because his credit is shot here due to the dozens of lawsuits which he ducks. He's global alright.

One thing he's a nationalist about is having us the American taxpayers foot the bill for his global dealings.

Every time he does some additional shady **** I turn into Matthew McConaughey at the end of A Time to Kill.

Can you see her? I want you to picture that little (President).

Now imagine he's Black.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

I support Trump because he is a nationalist instead of a globalist. And when we see the witch hunt from MSM, it is clear they have their own agenda and has allied with the extreme left. When Anti-fa goes berserk, and people can not even wear an innocent cap, these are all symptoms that there is something is wrong in society, and Trump exposes it.
    Are you paid by the sentence or by the word?

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    Are you paid by the sentence or by the word?
    And in dollars or rubles?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Boisterously Confused

I disagree with Banner too, but some of the responses are bordering on insulting. People have a right to opinions, even when blatantly wrong, and may not have the worst of motives behind them. Just my opinion, but those of us trying to push back against the worst of Trump and his followers have an obligation to be better people.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    I disagree with Banner too, but some of the responses are bordering on insulting. People have a right to opinions, even when blatantly wrong, and may not have the worst of motives behind them. Just my opinion, but those of us trying to push back against the worst of Trump and his followers have an obligation to be better people.
    But turning the other cheek just gives them the chance to slap the other one. At some point you have to start pushing back or be walked all over on. Dems holding their tongues has just encouraged Trump and some others to continue their attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    But turning the other cheek just gives them the chance to slap the other one. At some point you have to start pushing back or be walked all over on. Dems holding their tongues has just encouraged Trump and some others to continue their attitudes.
    Pretty much this. The Maga lot dont really care about facts. We live in an age where the Flat Earth Society is a legitimate thing.

"how dare liberals say mean things to the people who've been calling them godless baby murderers for decades"

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/04/p...dom/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...710_story.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/04/u...f-freedom.html

So Donald Trump awarded the Medal of Freedom, the highest honor of the American government, to a conservative radio personality Rush Limbaugh at the State of the Union?

Seruiously, how can anyone support this decision to award Limbaugh?

A very few people worse than Limbaugh also received the Presidential Medal of Freedom. It is the same honor which was awarded to Mother Teresa, Omar Bradley, Neil Armstrong, John F. Kennedy, Lyndon B. Johnson, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, Martin Luther King, Babe Ruth, Jesse Owens, Jackie Robinson, Muhammad Ali, Elvis presley, etc.

Lung cancer is a terrible disease, from what I hear. I don't like his political views but I wouldn't wish it on him to suffer. I wish him well.

"To own the libs"

I disagree, most have met his post with humor and sarcasm, no one insulted him directly.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/04/p...dom/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...710_story.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/04/u...f-freedom.html

So Donald Trump awarded the Medal of Freedom, the highest honor of the American government, to a conservative radio personality Rush Limbaugh at the State of the Union?

Seruiously, how can anyone support this decision to award Limbaugh?

A very few people worse than Limbaugh also received the Presidential Medal of Freedom. It is the same honor which was awarded to Mother Teresa, Omar Bradley, Neil Armstrong, John F. Kennedy, Lyndon B. Johnson, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, Martin Luther King, Babe Ruth, Jesse Owens, Jackie Robinson, Muhammad Ali, Elvis presley, etc.

Lung cancer is a terrible disease, from what I hear. I don't like his political views but I wouldn't wish it on him to suffer. I wish him well.
    I can afford him the same sympathy he has shown others suffering, like Michael J. Fox. In other words, none.

Boisterously Confused

Pretty much this. The Maga lot dont really care about facts. We live in an age where the Flat Earth Society is a legitimate thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    "how dare liberals say mean things to the people who've been calling them godless baby murderers for decades"
    I never said "don't push back." I said be better people.

I never said "don't push back." I said be better people.
    Where was Banner insulted? It would be foolish to debate his post, instead, people used humor to expose the hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    You are all gentlemen and scholars. Thank you for fighting the good fight!
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.