Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    New promo image. “Who are the pawns of The Joker Who Laughs?”

https://www.newsarama.com/45916-who-...ted-pawns.html
    Most likely some more Titans characters. Damian being a pawn would probably explain all of the(more questionable than usual) decisions that he's made lately. Beast Boy because DC seems to be shafting the NTT cast(Cyborg and Starfire are getting brainwashed by Darkseid, Dick is Ric, Wally is a murderer and Donna has already been confirmed as a pawn).
    Last edited by king81992; 07-08-2019 at 03:33 PM.

Blue Beetle (Jaime) has been shelved for a long time, so it’s suspicious that he’s suddenly so prominent in this image.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Blue Beetle (Jaime) has been shelved for a long time, so it’s suspicious that he’s suddenly so prominent in this image.
    I'm surprised they remembered Firestorm to be honest.

Who's that woman in front of John Stewart?

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm surprised they remembered Firestorm to be honest.

Who's that woman in front of John Stewart?
    I was thinking Iris West.

Who's the lady behind BB?

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I was thinking Iris West.

Who's the lady behind BB?
    On the right is Huntress (although it looks more like Post-Crisis Huntress).

I can only really make out that she's wearing a green costume and has short hair...I feel like I should know who this is.

Yeah my money is gonna be on Sideways because he literally just got his powers from the same event and same dimension as The Batman who laughs. Also given the fact his ongoing ended and he hasn’t shown up lately I’m gonna assume that’s why he’s here and front in center on the promo.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Yeah my money is gonna be on Sideways because he literally just got his powers from the same event and same dimension as The Batman who laughs. Also given the fact his ongoing ended and he hasn’t shown up lately I’m gonna assume that’s why he’s here and front in center on the promo.
    That, or the artist just wanted to please the boss. He is a Didio character after all.

There are a lot of surprises and in the image.And several civilians too. I can't identify everyone, but I will try:
    From left to right, going down to up: Mera, Hawkman,Jimmy Olsen,Naomi, Vixen, Green arrow, Green Lantern (Jordan), Starman (will payton), Blackcanary,Wonder Girl(Cassie), Donna Troy, Sideways, Batgirl, John Constantine, Amethyst, Wally West, Det. Chimp, Harley Quinn, Lois Lane? Tomorrow Woman?, BlueBeetle (Reyes), Raven, Beast Boy, Robin (Damien),Huntress,Hooded somebody (?), power Girl (Kara Zor-L,I suppose), Martian Manhunter, Robin (Tim Drake), Catwoman, Mr. Terrific, Green Lantern (Baz), Green Lantern (Cruz), Green lantern (Stewart), female civilian (Iris west? lois Lane? Lanan Lang?)Dr. Fate (Kent? Khalid?), Jim Gordon, Jon Kent, Artemis,Swamp Thing,Barry Allen, Deadman, Roundhouse, Wonder Woman, Robotman (blue?) Booster Gold, Sinestro, Phantom Stranger? Renee Montoya?) Tom Strong (???????!!!!!!), New Super-Man, Damage (Ethan Every), Supergirl, Steve trevor?, Red Hood (Jason Todd), Batwoman, Katana, Batman, Phantom Girl, Superman, Aquaman, Unknown civilian (Snapper Carr?),Vibe, BillyBatson, Lois Lane... she dress in purple and is taking note, so is most probable, Harvey Bullock, Crush, Miss martian,Metamorpho, Red Tornado, Plastic Man.

In the hands of the Dark Robins, Hawkgirl (Shayera,upper left; Lobo, Firestorm (Under BWL arm); Natasha Irons (upper right).
    Help....
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

I’m guessing the redhead is Melody Moore.

So is this basically DC's AXIS?
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

No, there are no villians going good because they are infected by the Bright Multiverse. It is more close to secret invasion, or Millenium(1988) for a DC reference, because there are hidden enemies among your friends and you don't know who do you trust.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

When did Year of the Villain start?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    When did Year of the Villain start?
    I think officially last month
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

There may be some big hints in that image. There are a few characters who look confused or are touching their heads as if they’re under mental attack. Donna, Blue Beetle, Supergirl, Commissioner Gordon, Shazam, and possibly Hawkman. Plas looks distraught but he’s Plas and is probably hamming it up.

That lineup would work pretty well as they’d have a character from each of The Trinity families, a champion of magic, and a character from the Young Justice/Teen Titans age group. Tie ins for most of the main titles.
    Last edited by Robotman; 07-10-2019 at 02:01 PM.

Called it! Shazam, Supergirl, Blue Beetle, Hawkman, Donna Troy, and Commissioner Gordon.

https://www.newsarama.com/46515-four...-revealed.html