Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Lots of characters aren't attached to the Titans but some of the characters who are suspected of being corrupted are from the Titans franchise or were members at one point.

At the very least,DC might have something against the younger heroes.

The list of suspects included Donna Troy, Beast Boy, Ms.Martian,Kyle Rayner, Ms.Martian and Supergirl.
    Now, from the list of “lots” of characters who aren’t connected the to the Titans, subtract those that people actually care about enough to read about. Who are you left with?( and you named Miss Martian twice)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Are you and frontier both just acting like Joker hasn’t had a big role in justice league? You can hate on Snyder for your own reasons, but your complaints don’t even seem to come from reading the material.
    I know Joker was in Snyder's Legion story, but I just really can't fathom what the point of the Batman Who Laughs is otherwise other then for Snyder to keep writing his version of Joker, more or less.

Here's BC list of 'suspects' (though they said it might not be complete):

Beast Boy, Kyle Rayner, John Constantine, Supergirl, Oliver Queen, Ric Grayson, Booster Gold, Barbara Gordon, Damian Wayne, Jimmy Olsen, Plastic Man, Miss Martian, Alfred Pennyworth, Hal Jordan, Shazam, Hawkman, Catwoman, Jon Kent, Wonder Woman and Jim Gordon.

Just going by this, I can see the last 4 of the Secret Six being 1 Bat character + the 3 characters from the recently cancelled Titans (BB, Miss Martian, Kyle). Who else isn't currently appearing frequently in/has their own title?

I heard that The Batman Who Laughs will be bringing a mystical dead horse over from the Dark Multiverses and he’ll start beating the hell out of it to make the DCU a horrible place.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lirica View Post

Beast Boy, Kyle Rayner, John Constantine, Supergirl, Oliver Queen, Ric Grayson, Booster Gold, Barbara Gordon, Damian Wayne, Jimmy Olsen, Plastic Man, Miss Martian, Alfred Pennyworth, Hal Jordan, Shazam, Hawkman, Catwoman, Jon Kent, Wonder Woman and Jim Gordon.

Just going by this, I can see the last 4 of the Secret Six being 1 Bat character + the 3 characters from the recently cancelled Titans (BB, Miss Martian, Kyle). Who else isn't currently appearing frequently in/has their own title?
    Donna isn't appearing and I suspect that she will be one of the six.Dick is Ric, Roy is dead, Wally is broken and Tempest is irrelevant.She's the only member of her generation who is still(relatively)intact and DC will take this opportunity to screw her over.

I think that Jon Kent will also be one.Aging him up has been a really unpopular decision and DC would use this as a way to make him a kid again.

My guess is that the other four will be Beast Boy, Alfred,Dick/Ric and Booster Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Donna isn't appearing and I suspect that she will be one of the six.Dick is Ric, Roy is dead, Wally is broken and Tempest is irrelevant.She's the only member of her generation who is still(relatively)intact and DC will take this opportunity to screw her over.

I think that Jon Kent will also be one.Aging him up has been a really unpopular decision and DC would use this as a way to make him a kid again.

My guess is that the other four will be Beast Boy, Alfred,Dick/Ric and Booster Gold.
    spoilers:
    BC's sources say Donna and Perry White are already 2 of the 6 (which is why they're not on that 'suspect' list). Of course nothing besides the general plot and the fact that there will be some kind of Secret Six have been confirmed.
    end of spoilers

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04...f-the-villain/
    Last edited by Lirica; 04-29-2019 at 04:32 PM. Reason: rumor or not still should spoiler tag

Well, the Dark Multiverse isn't only bad stuff. After all the universes created in the World Forge is supposed to be based on the hopes and fears of every living being and not just the fears, so instead of just getting bad guys maybe we should be getting a Wally West from a universe where hope prevailed and he didn't break down killing everyone.

BANNED

Bleeding Cool says Wally was at one point a lock for the Secret Six, but Heroes In Crisis changed plans for that

Have we seen the secret six in current continuity? Because this whole premise sounds a bit baffling to me.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Have we seen the secret six in current continuity? Because this whole premise sounds a bit baffling to me.
    I have no idea. This infected group is what Williamson and (I assume) the whole creative team are referring to as "the new Secret Six", according to what he said in the Hollywood Reporter article.

Mighty Member

BC's sources say Donna and Perry White are already 2 of the 6 (which is why they're not on that 'suspect' list). Of course nothing besides the general plot and the fact that there will be some kind of Secret Six have been confirmed.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04...f-the-villain/
    Perry might be the Mockingbird equivalent and therefore not part of the six.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

If they are looking for people that are the worst versions of themselves then Bludhaven should be the first stop.

Mighty Member

Yeah, it’ll be funny over the course of the next year as the fandom argues over over which characters are hinted to be turned and which ones are just being written out of character.
    Currently Reading:

DC: The Flash, Challenge of the Super Sons, Nightwing

Image: Lazarus: Risen, The Old Guard, Black Magick

Boom: Mighty Morphin', Power Rangers

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Wasn’t there a book released awhile ago that teased this exact story? Anybody remember what book/issue it was?

Edit: Oliver has to be one of them, right?
    Last edited by Arsenal; 04-29-2019 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Perry might be the Mockingbird equivalent and therefore not part of the six.
    Maybe? At this point we have no evidence in either direction, of course, so for simplicity I just counted him as one of the six (unless this proves to be false).

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Wasn’t there a book released awhile ago that teased this exact story? Anybody remember what book/issue it was?

Edit: Oliver has to be one of them, right?
    Are you thinking of the end of that Flash/Batman crossover that tied into HiC? Something about Batman wanting to investigate those not acting like themselves?