Mighty Member

Default When will Dc get coult up too justice league 75

Im a little confused? Justice League 75 will be the end of the superheroes but what about Action Superman and Batman and Batman dec etc ect .I heard that there sill going Intel l it'd coult up to justice league so im guessing after that the younger heroes will step up either way i i can't wait to see how this all plays out and of course Dark Crises.I and loving DC these days

Alright let me try to sum this up as well as I can: Death of the Justice League and Dark Crisis are set a few months further down the line then other books.

This was done so that the books that are currently being released can have the chance to finish up their stories during the 7 or so months of Dark Crisis.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

This is just like every other time there is a big event story and all the other books carry on as if it is not happening and at some point they either acknowledge something that happened showing they 'caught up' or they just go on as normal because whatever went on in the event did not end up having any lasting impact on that other book/character.

Yeah, books will finish their current arcs before doing a tie-in. Dark Crisis already had tie-ins announced for Aquaman (the final issue of Aquamen showing the rest of the Aqua family grieving) and Superman (he's in a dream world where Jon is a Robin to Clark's Superman, so clearly everyone just thinks they're dead and they're really trapped in a pocket universe utopia like The Flash). There'll surely be other tie-ins of both types announced in the coming months.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Batman is literally just starting two new arcs this July, both starring Bruce.
    Zadarsky also said his books will affect other books in the bat-line. So it seems all the regular Bat-books are going to ignore the crisis.
    I guess the Bat-line books will just carry on regularly and catch up with everything once the event ends. Nobody really expects the JL to stay dead for long.