Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
I’m curious and I don’t like Diana being actually like Batman or Superman but what about her cave? I always liked the idea of a pocket dimension. Unlike Clarke or Bruce she can carry it around or her bracelets carry everything
I'd just have Themyscira as her home. Or bring back the embassy.

I have some ideas for Nubia and Donna.

Nubia - Like her original incarnation, this version of Nubia is formed from clay along side her sister Diana. They are raised by their mothers Hippolyta and Philippus. The two sisters enjoy a healthy relationship as well as a friendly rivalry. When an army of demons from another realm invaded Earth long ago, the Amazons lead the charge to stop them. Nubia was thought dead but in reality was captured and brainwashed by the demons before being found and freed by her family.

Nubia’s story would explore PTSD and reintegration into society.

In battle, Nubia uses a sword that can change into a spear and energy staff and summons blessed armor that few Amazons are worthy of wielding.

Donna Troy - This version would be very similar to her original origin. Her parents die in a fire when she is a child leaving her alone until she is adopted by Hippolyta. However, there are three major divergences.

1) She is rescued by Tala, the Tagalog Goddess of Stars. This idea is inspired by Leigh Bardugo’s Wonder Woman: Warbringer novel where Amazons are reborn on Themyscira by whatever goddess they worship.

2) Donna is from the Philippines not the U.S. She is also of Tagalog origin and the star motif of her outfit is a homage to the goddess who rescued her.

3) Donna doesn’t use a lasso but an Amazon battle staff of great strength and a star-like weapon gifted to her by Tala.

Donna is very much a child of two worlds and much of her story involves her learning to adapt to her new surroundings but never forgetting where she came from. She and Diana have difficulty getting along at first as Diana is still grieving the loss of Nubia. Donna meanwhile, also worries that she’s essentially a replacement goldfish for a person she has never met.