Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Well Arby, you would know more than most about not wasting parts. ��
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Well, we know to be concerned should Arby roll out a GoT inspired sandwich, I suppose.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Well Arby, you would know more than most about not wasting parts. ��
    I've still got some old Cthulhu tentacles laying around for my seafood menu. Warning: over eating may result in madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Well, we know to be concerned should Arby roll out a GoT inspired sandwich, I suppose.
    Night King snow cones. Limited time only!
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Yeah, Thanos wins this by himself. There's nothing the GoT can do to him.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Thanos can just smoosh into jelly as many of the opposing team as he can before getting tired, then go to sleep in the middle of the rest of the army and nap until he gets his strength back while they futilely hack at him, then wake up and continue smooshing them. He is VASTLY too durable for them to hurt.
    The fact that he still needs to take a nap means this is going to be one very long fight, regardless.

Do naps count as 10 counts?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    The fact that he still needs to take a nap means this is going to be one very long fight, regardless.

Do naps count as 10 counts?
    No, cuz like he's not incapacitated. Just napping.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

No, cuz like he's not incapacitated. Just napping.
    I dunno, the end of a long work day means I incapacitate myself with a light blanket and an hour on the couch.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I dunno, the end of a long work day means I incapacitate myself with a light blanket and an hour on the couch.
    But see, you're not incapable of waking up. You just choose not to. If you can return under your own power, it's not a ring out/loss.

Arx Inosaan

If they pile thousands of zombies on top of him while he naps though, would they get a 10-count due to incapacitating him? I don’t think we can assume he has no upper limit on his zombie-lifting.

Extraordinary Member

This is one of those fights where one side is dependent on a no limits fallacy to fulfill their intent and since it wouldn't be granted here, they will get stomped.

It's more interesting if you start with the premise that only Dragonglass, fire and valyrian steel can take out one side. Thanos with the Gauntlet should be able to muster that up for his army and cause damage. But Viserion should be able to kill enough to start a war of ressurections.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    If they pile thousands of zombies on top of him while he naps though, would they get a 10-count due to incapacitating him? I don’t think we can assume he has no upper limit on his zombie-lifting.
    Unless the mass exceeds, what, several hundred thousand tons ... no ?

Arx Inosaan

Unless the mass exceeds, what, several hundred thousand tons ... no ?
    So we’d need them to be not so much White Walkers as Weight Watchers...?

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    So we’d need them to be not so much White Walkers as Weight Watchers...?
    Weight Wights.

Arx Inosaan

But see, you're not incapable of waking up. You just choose not to.
    You're goddamn right.

*hits snooze button*

BANNED

Thanos would win imo