Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Justice League 23 Preview

A very cool Superman scene in the preview which shows why he is SUPERman

https://www.cbr.com/justice-league-2...e-jimmy-olsen/

BANNED

I'm nervous about this one...I know Sixth Dimension Lois isn't "our" Lois but it sounds like she's not been entirely corrupted and understands things aren't the way they ought to be, it's likely she'll be a cautionary glimpse into what happens when the offer of doom is embraced...it might even bring some members of the team to distrust or keep an eye on "our" Lois when they get back to their reality. (possibly ones with great faith in her like Barry and WW, though I'd hate for there to be more Clark/Lois/Diana drama as a result of that)

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I'm nervous about this one...I know Sixth Dimension Lois isn't "our" Lois but it sounds like she's not been entirely corrupted and understands things aren't the way they ought to be, it's likely she'll be a cautionary glimpse into what happens when the offer of doom is embraced...it might even bring some members of the team to distrust or keep an eye on "our" Lois when they get back to their reality. (possibly ones with great faith in her like Barry and WW, though I'd hate for there to be more Clark/Lois/Diana drama as a result of that)
    I'm nervous about it too.

I wonder if Jon is the one who breaks them out.

I don't think anyone who is free in this alternate universe embraced Doom. Everyone who had even a chance of it were imprisoned. I still think the way this has been set up is misleading, particularly where they cut if off with the Flash's question here and Lois' knowledge that this isn't the real Clark. I think she likely will be shown to have gone against this plan, to the point where she was influential in keeping Superman from going along with it, resulting in his death. That makes sense with her statement that she "destroyed" all the Supermen and exiles herself to this prison planet (now with Jimmy as well) as a self imposed torment.

Astonishing Member

Why does Jimmy look like Jor-El or am I mistaken that's Olsen?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Why does Jimmy look like Jor-El or am I mistaken that's Olsen?
    She never calls him Jimmy and he's missing an eye. He might be Jimmy's father

But she says "that's a pretty picture". Which Jimmy is a photographer.

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

When JLA been imprisoned, She talking to his lieutenant and specifically said
    "Now thats a pretty picture dont you think.Lieutenant olsen"
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Superfan90 View Post
    A very cool Superman scene in the preview which shows why he is SUPERman

https://www.cbr.com/justice-league-2...e-jimmy-olsen/
    I so agree with this! When the job has to be made, he's the go-to-guy.

Insane feats, even when he's weakened, against almost impossible odds!

BANNED

Interesting turn with Lois in this issue. Kind of went exactly like a lot of us had deduced or expected.

Astonishing Member

Interesting turn with Lois in this issue. Kind of went exactly like a lot of us had deduced or expected.
    Which is what exactly?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Which is what exactly?
    spoilers:
    The Lois of the Sixth Dimension reveals she is from an earlier phase of the World Forger's experiments, and has had to watch whole worlds fall due to a failed Justice formation. Her son Jon has died millions of times and it has traumatised her, she blames Clark's unwillingness to ever change who he is for the tragedies and tells the League they can either finally see the light or stay with the villains.
    end of spoilers

Mxy is indeed "unimagining" the universe:

Not only is mainstream/Prime Superman the most powerful version of the character (obviously), but a battle between he and World Forger would evidently end everything:

*Now, that's impressive! Even more than the planet-destroying leap.*

Astonishing Member Dispenser Of Truth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    a battle between he and World Forger would evidently end everything
    I think in the sense of disrupting the big plan rather than inherent cosmic destruction, though granted the very fact of his being able to fight the World Forger at all is a similarly massive feat.
    Buh-bye

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    I think in the sense of disrupting the big plan rather than inherent cosmic destruction, though granted the very fact of his being able to fight the World Forger at all is a similarly massive feat.
    Indeed, a massive feat!