Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I hope Thor loses some weight and shaves. Those fat jokes can only go so far
    I liked Fat Thor.

I always prefer Thor more Viking Looking. A little weight is fine but keep the hair and beard. Strongly prefer Viking Thor > Pretty Boy Thor

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Well theoretically Gamora either got snapped away, because why wouldn’t she, or she left of her own volition.
    I just shrugged and thought "oh thats how they're planning to get her back in time for GOTG3" and assumed she survived Endgame just fine. It looked like Nebula was clueing her in that Quin was the guy her alternate self fell for.

I doubt theyd go the "winning her back", route. Rather use it as an opportunity to crack some awkward jokes and then just establish thier relationship as ploutonic. GOTG has always been about family anyway, so romantic subplots basically arn't needed. If Hollywood really pushes for it do an awkward post-breakup take instead.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    My plan would be for the Magus to be a future threat.Is introduction would be a new perspective of a antagonist that can not escape his fate because he would eventually become Adam Warlock. He would be a major character that is a spark to expand the cosmic MCU and open up potential for the next phases.

MCU doesn't need doppelgangers main villains - too soap opera-ish for my taste but I won't mind them restricted in one franchise thou.
    Last edited by Tofali; 05-02-2019 at 03:27 AM.

I just hope this means Gamora becomes the Most Dangerous Woman in the Universe and leads the Infinity Watch or the Graces. Maybe they could have the Guardians cross paths with people telling tales of Bambi Long, only when they attempt to collect her bounty, they discover it is Gamora? She could even join up with Adam and form an Infinity Watch.

The MCU is pretty wide open now.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I just hope this means Gamora becomes the Most Dangerous Woman in the Universe and leads the Infinity Watch or the Graces. Maybe they could have the Guardians cross paths with people telling tales of Bambi Long, only when they attempt to collect her bounty, they discover it is Gamora? She could even join up with Adam and form an Infinity Watch.

The MCU is pretty wide open now.
    Problem is they established the stones can be destroyed just fine in the MCU, meaning there's no need for an infinity watch at all. Just destroy them and be done with it.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GrandEleven View Post
    Problem is they established the stones can be destroyed just fine in the MCU, meaning there's no need for an infinity watch at all. Just destroy them and be done with it.
    Agreed, with the exception of the soul gem. We never saw enough of it, imo

I don't think you have to split Magus and Adam into two people here. Start with Adam, have him become corrupted, and then try to redeem him.

Plus the interaction between him and his cosmic religion and Thor would be quite interesting.
    "Everyone thinks they can become a God, but really it's a lot of hard work and not nearly as fun as it sounds."

Quote Originally Posted by GrandEleven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Agreed, with the exception of the soul gem. We never saw enough of it, imo
    And the Ancient One said removing stones from a timeline is bad. I would argue that the stones will reform and come back sometime. And the Infinity Watch doesn't necessarily need to have the stones to work.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ultimate Member

And the Ancient One said removing stones from a timeline is bad. I would argue that the stones will reform and come back sometime. And the Infinity Watch doesn't necessarily need to have the stones to work.
    No, the Ancient One's objection was that removing the stones from the *past* created a dark timeline. After all, her world still needs Dr. Strange to use it to stop the Dark Dimension.

The stones, with the exception of the soul gem, have all had their day in the sun. We don't need another gauntlet saga. They're done, and should stay done

No, the Ancient One's objection was that removing the stones from the *past* created a dark timeline. After all, her world still needs Dr. Strange to use it to stop the Dark Dimension.

The stones, with the exception of the soul gem, have all had their day in the sun. We don't need another gauntlet saga. They're done, and should stay done
    Created a dark timeline is bad, yes?

I still think the stones will be coming back. Maybe not in a year but probably sooner than you think. I don't think you can just poof them without some consequences. Some abstracts will probably get pissed and restoring them I could easily see becoming a plot point in future movies so the balance of the universe is restored.

Ultimate Member

Created a dark timeline is bad, yes?

I still think the stones will be coming back. Maybe not in a year but probably sooner than you think. I don't think you can just poof them without some consequences. Some abstracts will probably get pissed and restoring them I could easily see becoming a plot point in future movies so the balance of the universe is restored.
    No dark time lines were created, though, because the stones were returned by Cap.

There is little proof that the abstracts even exist outside of an easter egg and frankly, it wouldn't make much sense for them to recreate the stones. Frankly, it was PIS that Thanos was so effortlessly able to get them in the first place.

I'm confident that the stones are gone, because they served their purpose in the climax of the last 10 years. The directors are going to look for other plot devises, other macguffins. I do hope the soul gem is an exception, but we'll see

That's how I saw the scene with the ancient one. But people on here kept saying she was saying that only the Stones can make another time line or they dont work in other time lines and crap like that. I thought she was just saying taking the stone (or changing anything important) will create a new timeline. And specifically if you take the time stone this new time line with no timestone gets over run by the dark dimension and Dormammu. But if Hulk puts the stone back when he got it that Horrible timeline never happens. She was giving him a worst case scenario and telling him why he had to bring it back. They still created new time lines but they probaly arent that much different big picture. Though one without Thanos and the Snap probaly looks different(If Tony killed him, just because he was dusted doent mean 100% they all died. For all we know anytime you use the Gauntler to remove peolle from existence or just move them to another point like 2014 where they are from people dust away and then undust back in the past.)

It appears there are at least 4-5 new timelines that were created, maybe more.

It's being left open so they can be more free with future stories.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I don't think you have to split Magus and Adam into two people here. Start with Adam, have him become corrupted, and then try to redeem him.

Plus the interaction between him and his cosmic religion and Thor would be quite interesting.
    "Everyone thinks they can become a God, but really it's a lot of hard work and not nearly as fun as it sounds."
    Yes i that is what i would like to see from Adam Warlock.