Super Moderator

Default SDCC: Adam West On "LEGO Batman 3" and the Dark Knight's Legacy

Adam West spoke with reporters at Comic-Con about his role in "LEGO Batman 3" as well as the lasting legacy of the Dark Knight and "Batman '66."

Full article here.

All-New Member

Default Legend

The Once and Future Bat

BANNED

While I'm glad to see this as a fan of Batman '66, I cannot wait to see a mini level based upon Batman '66.

A true legend to the Batman name.
    Last edited by Cmbmool; 08-01-2014 at 01:42 AM.

BANNED

Adam West will forever be the Batman because he — unlike all of the actors that followed — truly understands that crucially important connection between hero and audience. Christopher Reeve had it for Superman too. It wasn't an act, they truly love the characters, their zaniness, their seriousness… it was an honour for these actors to play them.

I'm so glad Activision and Lego are bringing a '66 level in, and we have the DVDs/BluRay coming. Batman may have darkened over the last 25 years, but the legacy of that original series owes equal praise.

they need to bring in West for a role in the current film. I don't care. Bruce Wayne's grandfather flashback, something.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Nostalgia is always nice in this sort of thing. The '66 style Batman world is perfect for a LEGO game.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    they need to bring in West for a role in the current film. I don't care. Bruce Wayne's grandfather flashback, something.
    Actually they did have West Play Thomas Wayne in Batman the Brave and the Bold TV show and that was as close to the origins of Batman as we can get.