Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
No I dont think so....

We already know that Secret and Arrowette will coming back to YJ, so I dont see Stephanie joining YJ....
AND!!! I hope that Empress comes back....

Dont know why it would be cool that Stephanie joins YJ, based on the skills etc. she is only a Tim Drake with less skills, but similar...

Secret instead has unique abilities, Arrowette is a female archer, Empress would bring her Voodoo skills, BUT Stephanie is not neccessary and we already have Tim who has better skills and is kind of similar (human with similar skills) character..

Question:

Is the Flashback and the fighting the only thing what happens in this issue? No Lophi and Martha Kent II? No further development? It is kind of disappointing....
So ... I do that follow most interviews, is there one where they say Greta is coming back?
I'm a fan of the character, both ability and personality wise, and I get the timelines are all messed up. But if Tim recalls the "original" run as having happened, I'm not sure I like the idea of her getting a normal life and getting to live again being undone.
I mean to get her back "with" her abilities would almost have to entail her going back to that half-death limbo state wouldn't it? (It's been likely well over a decade since I read that storyline so please excuse me if I'm slightly off in my recall).

I'm all for her as a secondary character that they interacted with as her civilian self, as they were good friends and they went through a lot together, so her disappearance after YJ was understandable given the nature of storylines in books referring to other books, but given the alternatives as the whole DC got progressively darker was actually a blessing in disguise.