Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe if this was old Bendis .
    His star hasn't faded as much as comic fans think. Any bridges he may have burned with his less than stellar Marvel work has been overshadowed by how well he rebounded at DC and how many of his characters and story elements keep getting adapted into the mainstream.

Comics fans hold grudges forever though

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    His star hasn't faded as much as comic fans think. Any bridges he may have burned with his less than stellar Marvel work has been overshadowed by how well he rebounded at DC and how many of his characters and story elements keep getting adapted into the mainstream.

Comics fans hold grudges forever though
    I don't have a grudge against Bendis but I think time will tell whether his DC originals become as popular as some of his Marvel work.

It's just a very different time from then, I think.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't have a grudge against Bendis but I think time will tell whether his DC originals become as popular as some of his Marvel work.

It's just a very different time from then, I think.
    Agreed. The comics industry has changed for the better and worse, as it always has. I wouldn't count Bendis out though. Nearly dying gave him a jolt of "I've got something to prove" in a way I haven't seen from a creator before.

Mighty Member

QUESTION:

Heroes in Crisis is finished with Nr. 9 at 29/05
    Doomsday Clock is finished with Nr. 11 at 14/08

Young Justice Gemworld Arc will be finished with Nr.6...(a HC comes out which collects 1-6 as Gemworld Arc, and the preview https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04...ung-justice-7/ for Nr.7 says that they are at their way home)

Could that mean that we get the Reunion in August or September?

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    QUESTION:

Heroes in Crisis is finished with Nr. 9 at 29/05
    Doomsday Clock is finished with Nr. 11 at 14/08

Young Justice Gemworld Arc will be finished with Nr.6...(a HC comes out which collects 1-6 as Gemworld Arc, and the preview https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04...ung-justice-7/ for Nr.7 says that they are at their way home)

Could that mean that we get the Reunion in August or September?
    Well, issue 8 seems to indicate they're still in the multiverse, so I'm personally not expecting them to be back on "earth" until at least issue 9 or 10.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Tim's still wearing his Robin suit on the covers for the August solicit.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    Well, covers are done before the issue is written, and they haven't had time to get him a new costume in universe.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Tim also might not of had the the chance to create a new costume yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Well, issue 8 seems to indicate they're still in the multiverse, so I'm personally not expecting them to be back on "earth" until at least issue 9 or 10.
    Bendis decompression at it's finest .

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Are you sure that you are talking about Issue 8?

Because here they are on Issue 7
    https://www.atomicempire.com/Comic/Title/22168
    and this is the latest what I found...

All I know is that Issue 8 will be around Jenny....

How old is Teen Lantern? I thougt she was younger, but in Interview I read about 16 years, but this could also be another character..

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    Who says it's the final cover? There was an issue of Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps showing White Lantern Kyle Rayner. But he changed back to Green with a version of his original costume in the previous issue, so the final cover was updated to reflect that. In other words, it could be to avoid putting spoilers in the solicits.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

So far I'm diggin this title. Wish Tim would stay as robin, it's what he was always meant to be. The idea that anyone believes he will be anything else is silly. Robin, then one day Batman. Or retired. That was his original plan, before his father died.

Mighty Member

Just read the description of Young Justice 8
    https://www.newsarama.com/45229-dc-c...P-R94h5eWMI-A:
    and now I also believe that I understand the Cover with Conner....

But still dont understand what will happen with the family....because like I understand they are trying to escape from Gemworld already...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by deadboy80 View Post
    So far I'm diggin this title. Wish Tim would stay as robin, it's what he was always meant to be. The idea that anyone believes he will be anything else is silly. Robin, then one day Batman. Or retired. That was his original plan, before his father died.
    He was already Red Robin in 2 different costumes and the Future Tim named himself Saviour...

And since they are using Damian as Robin, I think that he needs another name, even I like him much more than Damian..