BANNED

Default My "Planet of the Apes" Timelines

In 2005, for a Yahoo Group which I created (named "Apecalypse Now"), I wrote two detailed timelines for the original pentalogy of the "Planet of the Apes" movies (1968-1973), based on the revisable history theory. I also wrote timelines for the alternate universe of the 1974's TV series as well as for the Tim Burton remake universe.

I launched a new POTA blog featuring my work - now finally revised and polished.
    I named the blog: Time Travelling on the Planet of the Apes.

http://potaplanetoftheapes.blogspot.com

Hopefully you'll enjoy this. I will add more and more contents within weeks.

Thank you so much.

Interesting. Saw on Amazon that there was a guy who'd published a chronology that put everything at the time of publication on one timeline, but that was a few years ago.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Interesting. Saw on Amazon that there was a guy who'd published a chronology that put everything at the time of publication on one timeline, but that was a few years ago.
    Yeah, I know. Kinda convoluted...

BANNED

the way I see it, all of it can take place on one timeline and all the movies in the franchise can be canon. The original movies take place in the far far future and history continuously repeats itself. the movies now are in the past/present day showing how humanity got to that point. the tim burton movie starts out in the future and goes thousands of years further into the future. it's all canon and things happen in different eras, thousands of years apart. there's also time travel involved
    Last edited by Elmo; 05-07-2019 at 08:20 AM.