Thread: Super Battle

BANNED

Default Super Battle

Rebirth Superman vs the current sentry
    Icon vs blue marvel
    Captain Marvel vs Gladiator
    who wins?

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Marvel Captain Marvel? Gladiator wrecks her, unless Carol has been massively boosted and nobody told me.

...or if it's the Daredevil Gladiator, I suppose.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Supes gets Vaped by Sentry.

Not sure about Icon v. Blue Marvel

Gladiator obliterates Captain Marvel, assuming we are talking about Kallark the Strontian.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Which Marvel Captain Marvel? There's been like, what, six of them by now? Don't know that any of them stand a chance against Strontian Gladiator, though. Maybe Binary Carol or Genis Vel?

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Which Marvel Captain Marvel? There's been like, what, six of them by now? Don't know that any of them stand a chance against Strontian Gladiator, though. Maybe Binary Carol or Genis Vel?
    If it's Carol, and she can go Binary, she might have a slim shot... buuuuuuut only if Kallark decides to forget his Silver Surfer level super speed and just strikes a pose waiting for Carol to do something.

Genis, at his high end, certainly has the oomph to hurt Kallark, given his showing against Sentry and all the other stuff in that arc, but again, he isn't going to get to go here. Billions of planet-busting punches are going to turn him into chunky salsa, I'd think.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Can Kallark do anything to Monica Rambeau Captain Marvel if we spot her the ability to turn into her energy form at the start of the match? And if not, does Monica have any way of getting Kallark? I mean, I guess if she knows about the specific wavelength of radiation that he's coverable she could replicate it, but that doesn't seem to be common info.

If you spot her the ability to start in energy form, there's probably not much Kallark can do to her. OTOH, I don't know that she can hurt him, either. The specific weird radiation isn't common knowledge.

BANNED

I meant the one who shouts SHAZAM but carry on children. (apparently it's necessary after his name change to refer to him as shazam instead of his original moniker or you will hopelessly confuse folks.)

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    I meant the one who shouts SHAZAM but carry on children. (apparently it's necessary after his name change to refer to him as shazam instead of his original moniker or you will hopelessly confuse folks.)
    The one who shouts SHAZAM is dead against Gladiator, and it's not all that close.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    The one who shouts SHAZAM is dead against Gladiator, and it's not all that close.
    Unless it's Pre-Crisis Cap. Then again, I'm not sure if he has feats similar to Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    There's been seven if we include Khn'nr (a Skrull who posed as Mar-Vell).

Mar-Vell
    Monica Rambeau
    Genis-Vell
    Phyla-Vell
    Khn'nr
    Noh-Varr
    Carol Danvers
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis