Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Incredible Member

Default So, Post Endgame, who will be the New Avengers? (Spoilers for Avengers Endgame).

The question is quite simple, with the major part of the first line-up either dead or too old to hold a shield, who will be the new team and who will be its leader?
    For me:
    -Leader: Black Panther
    -Doctor Strange
    -Hulk (because we still need founders)
    -Hawkeye (because reason above and his mentor role to the next one)
    -Scarlet Witch because Wanda rocks
    -Ant-Man and the Wasp because they're cool and fun!

-Reserve member: Captain Marvel because most of the time she will be in space, but answer the call everytime it's necessary.

They don't need founders because they are "New" Avengers. Hulk has one hand so he is probably out unless they really want to use him then they will make up reason for him to heal. Hawkeye has out in his family and solo series probably is training a successor.Black Panther, Captain Marvel and Dr Strange is updated version of the old trinity. Falcon probably is Captain America so he is probably in as well. I think those are the surest choices

-Valkyrie is solid choice
    -Wasp being a scientist if they were being logical should be make it
    -Shang Chi could be a choice
    -Nova is heavily hinted at could make it on team
    -A eternal maybe Sersi or Eros.Gilgamesh as Hercules could make it

Spiderman is too young so he will be probably kept out of the main mix .(But as note Shuri is super popular,Cassie Lang is now a teenager and Hawkeye is getting a successor. Also they really really want to use Ms Marvel so don't be surprised when we get a young avengers movie)

Winter Soldier, War Machine,Vision, Okoye, Scarlet Witch,Thor,Antman are maybes imo. They probably come out of retirement for small cameos in big moment.

Astonishing Member

I think a lot also depends on whether the new Avengers will be an actual standing team, or just come together for some crisis.

Then there's also the question of whether we next see them in a dedicated Avengers movie, or in some other movie. I like the idea of the Avengers just being a thing now in the MCU, and having a presence in any movie without a need for much explanation.

Here's who I definitely expect to see on the roster, whenever and however we next see Earth's Mightiest Heroes-

Black Panther
    Dr. Strange
    Captain Marvel
    Scarlet Witch
    Ant-Man
    Wasp

Hawkeye, Hulk or Thor can make the odd cameo as a founder.

Also, if we're bringing in X-men characters, then I'd like Beast to be a member like in the comics. Wouldn't mind Wolverine joining either.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    They don't need founders because they are "New" Avengers. Hulk has one hand so he is probably out unless they really want to use him then they will make up reason for him to heal. Hawkeye has out in his family and solo series probably is training a successor.Black Panther, Captain Marvel and Dr Strange is updated version of the old trinity. Falcon probably is Captain America so he is probably in as well. I think those are the surest choices

-Valkyrie is solid choice
    -Wasp being a scientist if they were being logical should be make it
    -Shang Chi could be a choice
    -Nova is heavily hinted at could make it on team
    -A eternal maybe Sersi or Eros.Gilgamesh as Hercules could make it

Spiderman is too young so he will be probably kept out of the main mix .(But as note Shuri is super popular,Cassie Lang is now a teenager and Hawkeye is getting a successor. Also they really really want to use Ms Marvel so don't be surprised when we get a young avengers movie)

Winter Soldier, War Machine,Vision, Okoye, Scarlet Witch,Thor,Antman are maybes imo. They probably come out of retirement for small cameos in big moment.
    Hes the Hulk they dont need to make up a reason for why he healed. And Avengers is the only place really for him to appear.

My team would be
    Black Panther (Leader)
    Wanda(Vision when hes back too)
    Hulk
    War machine
    Captain America (Sam)

Antman and the wasp,Hawkeye,Bucky,Captain Marvel,Spiderman,Doctor Strange are all maybes. But most likely arent Core members of the New Avengers. Bucky isnt a team player,Spiderman has rights issues but if Sony Renews the deal for long I forsure see him being in there though, Antman and The Wasp are probaly the most likely people to make the team from my bench players. Paul Rudd is just too good at being the fan boy geeking out at every cool thing in the team up movies. Dr Strange I dont see wanting to be on a offical team but probaly has a presence in the movies. Captain Marvel Is too strong she needs to keep her ass in space and have some adventures. Only come back for the next big event. Thor and The Guardians will be doing they're own thing. Hawkeye retires but again I'm sure he will make appearances going forward but not as a core member..

If Hercules joins the MCU before the next Avengers movie I'd be cool with him replacing Hulk and Hulk again having a presence but only coming out to play in a big way for something too big for the avengers. And I hope hes not strictly Proffesor Hulk. He was funny and I enjoyed him but when it came time for a fight I just wanted Hulk to Hulk out and smash.

No one has Spiderman on the team????????

Going by who it likely actually will be which I'm basing off of contracts, popularity, etc. They are going to use character who are fronting movies mostly. I'm doubtful that other than possibly Thor any of the original Avengers will be there.

Spiderman
    Black Panther
    Captain Marvel
    Captain America
    Winter Soldier
    Wasp (maybe Ant Man too but I'm guessing they'll go with Wasp for the extra female on the team)

I just want Black Knight

Fantastic Member

Panther (captain)
    Cap Marvel
    Hawkeye
    Wasp
    Antman
    War Machine
    Sam-merica

reserves:
    Strange
    Spidey
    Winter Soldier
    Hulk

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    No one has Spiderman on the team????????
    I don't see Sony renewing their deal with Marvel.

Avengers: A-Force will be the fifth film. The Avengers will be these women:

1. Captain Marvel
    2. Scarlet Witch
    3. Wasp I (Janet Van Dyne)
    4. Wasp II (Hope Pym)
    4. Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)
    5. Ghost
    6. Valkyrie
    7. Stature (Cassie Lang)
    8. She-Hulk
    9. Spectrum (Monica Rambeau)
    10. Sif
    11. Ironheart
    12. Sersi

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Do the deal still exist? Has the deal expired?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Why do you say that? This has been really lucrative for them too and they are getting the kind of good will they havent had since Spiderman 2 way back when. Sign the deal let Marvel do all the work and reap the money and focus on making a Animated MCU on the big screen. I would even try to get Marvel throw some Theatrical rights for other aninated marvel characters. That way Lord and Miller can Kevin Fiegie awhole world of connected animated movies. Also I think Venom was a fluke, they Morbius or Black and Silver gonna let them down. Venom wasnt a well made movie but Hardy and the team made it fun and people connected with it for whatever reason. It also had low expectations so that probaly helped.

But yea gotta wait and see but I dont think Sony is gonna just walk away withouteeally thinking it through. They have alot of upside right now.

And yea iono if Holland gonna be around long enough to pass the mantle to Miles and it feel earned. But maybe if they explore these other timelines they have now created Miles is Spiderman in one of them.

Edit: also forgot they were making A she Hulk and Hulk Dinsey+ show so add She Hulk to my roster and remove Hulk