Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    The New Avengers:

Black Panther
    Captain America (Sam Wilson)
    Captain Marvel
    Scarlet Witch
    Wasp
    Hulk

With Doctor Strange, Bucky, War Machine and Valkyrie on call as needed.
    What is Antman doing while Wasp is being an adventure?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    What is Antman doing while Wasp is being an adventure?
    Spending time with/raising his now teenage daughter. Like Hawkeye, he now sees how much more important it is than being a hero. Still available in an emergency, but otherwise he's busy.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    Spending time with/raising his now teenage daughter. Like Hawkeye, he now sees how much more important it is than being a hero. Still available in an emergency, but otherwise he's busy.
    Feel like hope gonna be raising her too.

I would love to see:

Falcon (leader)
    Doctor Strange
    Wasp
    Ant-Man
    Winter Soldier
    Captain Marvel

Reserve: Black Panther

I would like to see Black Panther be almost an outsider Avenger. His scope should be watching over his country. I also think that Captain Marvel and Thor come to an understanding that the Guardians of the Galaxy will become the main protector of the known universe, with new cosmic alliances being formed.

I would also like to see the dynamics of the MCU change a bit and see if they can introduce some Greek gods and somehow find a way to bring Ares onto the Avengers.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    I would love to see:

Falcon (leader)
    Doctor Strange
    Wasp
    Ant-Man
    Winter Soldier
    Captain Marvel

Reserve: Black Panther

I would like to see Black Panther be almost an outsider Avenger. His scope should be watching over his country. I also think that Captain Marvel and Thor come to an understanding that the Guardians of the Galaxy will become the main protector of the known universe, with new cosmic alliances being formed.

I would also like to see the dynamics of the MCU change a bit and see if they can introduce some Greek gods and somehow find a way to bring Ares onto the Avengers.
    Well Eternals is rumored to be casting Hercules as the Gay lead. Iono what that means. Iono if they are gonna combine the Greeek Pantheon with The Eternals or just Hercules who knows.

Well Eternals is rumored to be casting Hercules as the Gay lead. Iono what that means. Iono if they are gonna combine the Greeek Pantheon with The Eternals or just Hercules who knows.
    If I'm being honest, I was never a fan of Hercules. I always felt there were way too many lame Avengers for me to really like the Avengers in the comics. Then again, I always felt that the X-Men were cooler and better characters than any one Avengers.

I liked what Brian Michael Bendis tried to do with the Avengers, but man did his execution sucked. He had the right idea (big time Marvel characters should be Avengers), but he took a very simple and potent idea and **** the bed. All of which is a long way of me saying: Ares > Hercules

I like what Marvel Studios will be trying with the Eternals. I think Eternals have tremendous potential and I think there's also a lot of room to experiment (a fully gay lead character, maybe some race-altered characters, maybe even re-branding non-Eternals as Eternals in the movie). I hope the MCU see more really fascinating and new characters.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Silver Surfer
    Doctor Strange
    The Hulk (gamma'd up)
    Namor, the Sub-Mariner
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 05-02-2019 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    If I'm being honest, I was never a fan of Hercules. I always felt there were way too many lame Avengers for me to really like the Avengers in the comics. Then again, I always felt that the X-Men were cooler and better characters than any one Avengers.

I liked what Brian Michael Bendis tried to do with the Avengers, but man did his execution sucked. He had the right idea (big time Marvel characters should be Avengers), but he took a very simple and potent idea and **** the bed. All of which is a long way of me saying: Ares > Hercules

I like what Marvel Studios will be trying with the Eternals. I think Eternals have tremendous potential and I think there's also a lot of room to experiment (a fully gay lead character, maybe some race-altered characters, maybe even re-branding non-Eternals as Eternals in the movie). I hope the MCU see more really fascinating and new characters.
    Yea see I like Hercules, as A champion or an Avenger. Then what they did with him more recently made him more interesting for me. I wouldn't call him gay I thought he was more of the I'll have sex with anything John Constatine style. What's that PanSexual? I'm not up to date on all the lingo. Anyway I like Ares too and if they use Herc they better include Ares and Zues aswell in some fashion. But I hope they dont make Herc some dude in space who's never been to earth. I like that he walked the earth for a long time. You can play up stuff from the comics like him being an original Investor in Stark industries. He can also fund THE avengers going forward if he joins. Though I'm sure Pepper isnt gonna cut them off.

Jersey City - or you can call it The TWiLighT Zone

Am I the only one who heard a hint of Namor in End game or was that just my imagination ??

Quote Originally Posted by 5Eyes View Post
    Am I the only one who heard a hint of Namor in End game or was that just my imagination ??
    Some people thought the underwater earthquakes were an Easter egg I'm not convinced though. Fiegie loves Namor and there were rumors he was gonna debut in DR strange 2. But his rights are apparently complicated because of some producers who were apart of the universal deal. But I feel like if Marvel 100% decides they want to use him, paying off some producers shouldnt be too hard.

And by Rumors I mean just that. Dr Strange 2 director post a pic of Strange and Namor together and then deleted it right away. People read alot into that and that's where the rumor came from. And Fiegie has said Namor is coming he just doesnt know when yet.

There should be a west coast compound by the time the next movie opens. Additionally, a space station needs to be created.

BANNED

I think the mcu and/or Avengers is over as far as the continuity. I think will only get solo movies that are not connected.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    I think the mcu and/or Avengers is over as far as the continuity. I think will only get solo movies that are not connected.
    Doubtful on that. They'll most likely set the next Avengers movie up in a few years with movies that have a shared theme.

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    No idea what would give you that impression. They might rebrand but the big crossover team up movies are far from done. Might be. We avengers, Defenders, Champions, or just be the title of the Event. Like if they did Secret invasion. Just call the movies Secret invasion ot Marvels secret invasion. But the hmInterconnected world is just printing them money, its not going anywhere.

Yea see I like Hercules, as A champion or an Avenger. Then what they did with him more recently made him more interesting for me. I wouldn't call him gay I thought he was more of the I'll have sex with anything John Constatine style. What's that PanSexual? I'm not up to date on all the lingo. Anyway I like Ares too and if they use Herc they better include Ares and Zues aswell in some fashion. But I hope they dont make Herc some dude in space who's never been to earth. I like that he walked the earth for a long time. You can play up stuff from the comics like him being an original Investor in Stark industries. He can also fund THE avengers going forward if he joins. Though I'm sure Pepper isnt gonna cut them off.
    Yeah, I think you're right in using the term pansexual to define Hercules. I'm all for Marvel really experimenting with the Eternals brand. My problem with Hercules was always that he looked like a big doofus. IMO, his costume has always sucked. I thought the colour scheme Marvel gave him were very lame, as well.

Marvel does not have a good history, IMO, of creating great costumes. I think DC does a much, much better job of creating live-action versions of their comics counterparts that are very unique and aesthetically pleasing. Also, I like that idea of him being an original Stark Industries investor. That's pretty clever. If Marvel Studios were to bring to live action a Hercules you described, with a great costume, I might actually become a big-time Hercules fan.