Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

We need A-Force. With Birds of Prey on the way Marvel need to stop chasing firsts and push forward.

Leader/Tactician Original Wasp

Captain Marvel (Commander in the field)
    Valkyrie
    Wasp
    Ghost
    Shuri

If I could have anyone then I would introduce Kamala Khan and time traveling Peggy Carter would pull the team together.

I would avoid Black Widow and Scarlet Witch as they are already established in a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post

They could go the New Avengers route where Strange housed them and allowed them to work out of his Sactum. OR T’Challa could allow them to work out of Wakanda. For now I see them focusing on smaller films and building to a new film that would call for all of them to assemble again.
    Seems that way to me, as well.

Quite a bit of what was set up in the first few films created a lead in to a team that could handle a larger threat. There's really no telling if that is where they will be going for the next three or four films.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    We need A-Force. With Birds of Prey on the way Marvel need to stop chasing firsts and push forward.

Leader/Tactician Original Wasp

Captain Marvel (Commander in the field)
    Valkyrie
    Wasp
    Ghost
    Shuri

If I could have anyone then I would introduce Kamala Khan and time traveling Peggy Carter would pull the team together.

I would avoid Black Widow and Scarlet Witch as they are already established in a team.
    Nice Line Up, but I’d personally put Nakia in the place of Shuri since I feel like she doesn’t get as much love as the other Wakandan women. And I’d also add She-Hulk assuming Universal finally stops being stingy.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Nice Line Up, but I’d personally put Nakia in the place of Shuri since I feel like she doesn’t get as much love as the other Wakandan women. And I’d also add She-Hulk assuming Universal finally stops being stingy.
    The Universal deal is purely about distribution. Marvel can use any of those characters but choose not to, so as not to give that deal any potential oxygen.

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    The Universal deal is purely about distribution. Marvel can use any of those characters but choose not to, so as not to give that deal any potential oxygen.
    Yeah, Mardisvelney's the stingy one. They need to make a She-hulk solo film, not a Widow prequel.

BANNED

Will there a Phase 5 and when is it going to begin?

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    Will there a Phase 5 and when is it going to begin?
    After Far From Home, that will be the coda much like Ant-Man was last time.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    After Far From Home, that will be the coda much like Ant-Man was last time.
    So maybe Phase 5 begins in 2021 or 22?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Fiege said they had a 5 year plan so phase 4 likely begins in 2020 and ends in 2024 or 2025

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Fiege said they had a 5 year plan so phase 4 likely begins in 2020 and ends in 2024 or 2025
    Damn, that’s along time away. My question now is will there be a Phase 5 or will they just start a xmen universe in 2025 and end the mcu after Phase 4?

Damn, that’s along time away. My question now is will there be a Phase 5 or will they just start a xmen universe in 2025 and end the mcu after Phase 4?
    It depends on how Dark Phoenix and the first Phase 4 film are received. X-men may be rushed in to save the next phase if it looks dicey. The rumored films so far include:
    - Black Widow
    - GotGv3
    - Black Panther 2
    - Captain Marvel 2
    - Doctor Strange 2
    - Thor 4
    - Captain Britain and the Black Knight
    - The Eternals
    - Shang-chi
    - Ant-Man & the Wasp vs. (Agents of Atlas, Serpent Society, or MODOK's 11 have all been rumored)

That's ten movies, just one short of phase 3. I don't see much room to introduce mutants unless it's via these other movies or this phase ends in a big team-up movie again that results in mutants.

I think the concept will be sprinkled in different movies throughout Phase 4.

Also, it's worth noting that Marvel has dubbed all the movies from Iron Man to Endgame, the Infinity Saga. Far From Home will be straddling the end of Phase 3 and the start of the Post-Infinity Saga.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 05-06-2019 at 01:02 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

There’s all but guaranteed to be a phase 5 unless things go really really bad for the MCU over the next 4-5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It depends on how Dark Phoenix and the first Phase 4 film are received. X-men may be rushed in to save the next phase if it looks dicey. The rumored films so far include:
    - Black Widow
    - GotGv3
    - Black Panther 2
    - Captain Marvel 2
    - Doctor Strange 2
    - Thor 4
    - Captain Britain and the Black Knight
    - The Eternals
    - Shang-chi
    - Ant-Man & the Wasp vs. (Agents of Atlas, Serpent Society, or MODOK's 11 have all been rumored)

That's ten movies, just one short of phase 3. I don't see much room to introduce mutants unless it's via these other movies or this phase ends in a big team-up movie again that results in mutants.

I think the concept will be sprinkled in different movies throughout Phase 4.

Also, it's worth noting that Marvel has dubbed all the movies from Iron Man to Endgame, the Infinity Saga. Far From Home will be straddling the end of Phase 3 and the start of the Post-Infinity Saga.
    Thor 4 I feel like is unlikely and Thor is gonna become a staple in other moves like GOTG.

BANNED

The mcu is at its peak, now that Cap and Tony are gone, I can see a waning in popularity. These two characters are the face of the franchise. Everybody else (including Thor, Banner and Nat) are basically second tier characters. If Phase 4 go well, l think it will be a Phase 5. If Phase 4 doesn’t go well, it just might be the end, especially since Feige has new toys to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Thor 4 I feel like is unlikely and Thor is gonna become a staple in other moves like GOTG.
    Thor 4’s already been pitched (allegedly) & audience love of the character is higher than its ever been. If anybody is gonna get a 4th solo movie at this point, it’ll likely be Thor.