Spiderman
    Captain Marvel
    Black Panther
    Scarlet Witch
    Ant-man
    Wasp
    Professor Hulk
    Goose

pretty much a solid core and power set combined with both history and development.

and pretty sure once they officially get the x involved, wolverine is joining this crew.

with the ncis team to setup a lot of adventures
    Jennifer Walters as legal council.
    Jessica Jones as detective on retainer.
    Last edited by shades of eternity; 05-07-2019 at 04:12 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by shades of eternity View Post
    Spiderman
    Captain Marvel
    Black Panther
    Scarlet Witch
    Ant-man
    Professor Hulk
    Goose

pretty much a solid core and power set combined with both history and development.

and pretty sure once they officially get the x involved, wolverine is joining this crew.
    I hope you’re right, but doesn’t Spider-Man reverts back to Sony control?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    Marvel and Sony can re-up the deal again. Sony will be wise to keep renewing it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The new Spider-Man trailer seemingly opened the way down the road the movies can recast Tony Stark and move on. Since this is spoilers anyhow.

- Nick Fury tells Peter Parker the "snaps" have tore a hole in the multiverse and that Quentin Beck (Mysterio) is not from that Earth.

So now the big question is , will we see them do this with the X-Men ahead use the power of the snaps to explain them into the MCU ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Incredible Member

I'm working under the assumption that if Mysterio isn't an outright Charleton, he's essentially an evil booster gold who got switched to an alt universe so he can get the fame and fortune he's always craved.

Quote Originally Posted by shades of eternity View Post
    I'm working under the assumption that if Mysterio isn't an outright Charleton, he's essentially an evil booster gold who got switched to an alt universe so he can get the fame and fortune he's always craved.
    I think he's a fraud too and we learn this at the end.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I think he's a fraud too and we learn this at the end.
    I'm also going with that's not really Fury, but Chameleon working with Mysterio

Sony retain control of Spider-Man as a movie property. They never gave him away nor did they do a deal which involves him being under the control of anyone else. The Spider-Man MCU movies are legally made by Sony with an arrangement that as far as anyone can tell has no defined end point. The production is conducted by Marvel under this same arrangement. To use an analogy, it’s like giving an interior designer free reign. It’s still your house, it’s your furniture, it’s your property. Marvel get to make it look nice. We shouldn’t worry about this stuff. Sony and Marvel are not going to do anything to sour the arrangement. Spider-Man is far to valuable to mess around with him.
    Last edited by JKtheMac; 05-07-2019 at 10:32 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Sony retain control of Spider-Man as a movie property. They never gave him away nor did they do a deal which involves him being under the control of anyone else. The Spider-Man MCU movies are legally made by Sony with an arrangement that as far as anyone can tell has no defined end point. The production is conducted by Marvel under this same arrangement. To use an analogy, it’s like giving an interior designer free reign. It’s still your house, it’s your furniture, it’s your property. Marvel get to make it look nice. We shouldn’t worry about this stuff. Sony and Marvel are not going to do anything to sour the arrangement. Spider-Man is far to valuable to mess around with him.
    Is there any way Marvel can get full control? Because all it takes is a new Sony CEO to screw things up.

Ultimate Member

Is there any way Marvel can get full control? Because all it takes is a new Sony CEO to screw things up.
    Unlikely. They see the money Disney has made from their movies. They will never let the rights go, and they would be stupid to do so

Incredible Member blunt_eastwood's Avatar

Wouldn't Hawkeye go back to being retired and/or being under house arrest? He's still a wanted criminal as far as I'm aware.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Unlikely. They see the money Disney has made from their movies. They will never let the rights go, and they would be stupid to do so
    I guess Sony is not as dumb as Paramount

They have a 6 or 7 movie deal wean it's done they can probably renew it if they what.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Marvel and Sony can re-up the deal again. Sony will be wise to keep renewing it.
    After the success of venom and marvel pumping new life into spider Man I can definitely see Sony not needing the MCU any more and doing there own thing dwon the road.

They'd have to buy Sony for that to be a possibility.