Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    whoever this mystery enemy is I hope the reveal won't cause a backlash. People still hate on Hydra Cap
    At least spoilers:
    the MCU spun that into gold in Endgame
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    At least spoilers:
    the MCU spun that into gold in Endgame
    end of spoilers
    2019 is the year where Spencer just keeps winning and winning.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I trust Spencer enough to think that the identity isn't someone that has been guessed in this thread (up until this point). I've seen some pretty bad guesses.
    Yeah, I expect Spencer is going to surprise everyone with the reveal.

I trust Spencer enough to think that the identity isn't someone that has been guessed in this thread (up until this point). I've seen some pretty bad guesses.
    It could very well be someone guessed. It's tough to have something that builds successfully on the past that no one can predict.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Centipede is me, who seeks to destroy Spider-Man for further delaying the return of Morning Glories.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    It could very well be someone guessed. It's tough to have something that builds successfully on the past that no one can predict.
    Did anyone predict Bucky Barnes killing Nomad? Or Magneto being Wanda and Pietro's father?

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I think the biggest clue is that the mysterious being is a character that must've existed pre-OMD, because we know he resurrected Mysterio and that story happened around the Civil War unmasking.

What I'm thinking may possibly happen is the CentiDemon will be a new character, but will have a connection to someone else we know. Just because I'm not sure given that time frame which existing character we know about it could be. Jason does seem to make the most likeliest sense, maybe he himself made some sort of deal and became that way.
    I'm reading Symbiote Spider-Man just to see if any mystery characters appear. First issue was Mysterio-centric.

Astonishing Member

Or Magneto being Wanda and Pietro's father?
    Does anyone even remember that? That was revealed in like the 70s.

Anyway, the likelihood of a twist matters much less to me than the execution. No one predicted Jacob Connover as the Rose, and that was one of the dumbest twists ever. I don’t need a “gotcha” moment, just a good story that makes sense.

Does anyone else think the Black Cat logo is similar to Sly Cooper's?

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post

Anyway, the likelihood of a twist matters much less to me than the execution. No one predicted Jacob Connover as the Rose, and that was one of the dumbest twists ever. I don’t need a “gotcha” moment, just a good story that makes sense.
    My feelings exactly. I hope so much this not another Hydra Cap fiasco if it is Spencer will probably become the Vince Russo of Comic Book Writers; interesting ideas but nonsensical resolutions that anger longtime fans by insulting their intelligence and sensibilities.
    Last edited by Celgress; 05-01-2019 at 06:49 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

it had better be worth it. Judas Traveller was not worth it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    With Disney owning FOX, I'm expecting that origin to be reinstated any day now.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    My feelings exactly. I hope so much this not another Hydra Cap fiasco if it is Spencer will probably become the Vince Russo of Comic Book Writers; interesting ideas but nonsensical resolutions that anger longtime fans by insulting their intelligence and sensibilities.
    people who describe themselves as "longtime fans" are going to be salty no matter what. it's part of the badge. people are already preparing themselves to be disappointed despite Hunted (a story that seemingly has nothing to do with the centipede guy) being pretty friggin awesome.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 05-02-2019 at 05:30 AM.

BANNED

people who describe themselves as "longtime fans" are going to be salty no matter what. it's part of the badge. people are already preparing themselves to be disappointed despite Hunted (a story that seemingly has nothing to do with the centipede guy) being pretty friggin awesome.
    Eh, I think Hunted is pretty passable, but it's not great.

And Centipede is in it stalking MJ, and her fate is tied to visions Peter is having (though at the moment Spencer has completly forgotten about it)

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    with the way nick thinks, he's probably looking for ways to top hydra cap, and that's why he's a great creator