Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Those four are a teambook I'd definitely dump my wallet on.
    If only there were 20k likeminded ppl. The book would be a success.

Quote Originally Posted by Retcon View Post
    you are coming off this as very petty

Astonishing Member

If your going by sales numbers mean quality then, civil war 2 was a universally loved and well written event and Tom kings vision was garbage.

I don't understand what does 20k other people matter to my money and what I spend it on? Lol

BANNED

Then it would effect the metrics that matter to the higher ups an the book would be deemed a success therefore it would continue.

Then it would effect the metrics that matter to the higher ups an the book would be deemed a success therefore it would continue.
    12 issues or 24 issues just a mini is good.

As long as it happens I would be fine. Numbers matter after the fact and they mean squat to me because I don't work at Marvel.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    12 issues or 24 issues just a mini is good.

As long as it happens I would be fine. Numbers matter after the fact and they mean squat to me because I don't work at Marvel.
    We got plenty of good characters that could do with some spin-offs. Mini or Maxi. Madrox of all characters got 1.Creed got a good few under his belt. Bishop, Monet, Sunspot, etc. could all be good.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Looking at some of the characters involved in the book. I see that they have a shared experience from the Muir Island Saga.

Legion=During the Muir Island Saga he was going thru problems and being taken over by the Shadow King. Legion was under the control of the Shadow King and used Polaris to funnel Psionic energy by converting the emotional energy she was absorbing from her newfound abilities to absorb emotions, as a power source.The battle left him comatose. Could he still be under the control of Nate and is another prisoner that cannot break free of his control, but his unstable nature is causing his erratic behavior to still slyly warn others that things are not what they seem.David and Bishop are familiar Bishop is one of the few people that remember Legion, AOA and is not from that reality.

Polaris = Her connection to Legion was during The Muir Island saga she tried to warn a Carol Danvers essence replica that was separated from Rogue that things were not right while being imprisoned on Muir Island, before being silenced. Lorna was trapped until discovered by X-factor who was stooped by trying to free her by FORGE and Logan eventually freed.Polaris was a prominent member of X-factor that encounters legion when Mystique is trying to kill him as revenge for killing Destiny.Lorna is with the team when Forge and her and Shard have interacted.
    Last edited by Tazpocalapse; 05-03-2019 at 10:46 PM.

Good thing we have some sort of metric to prove that it would be a good idea

X-Men Lives and Times of Lucas Bishop 1 $3.99 Marvel 22,271

District X 1 $2.99 Marvel 45,417

Bishop The Last X-Man 2 $1.99 Marvel 46,204

Age of X-Man Prisoner X 1 $3.99 03/06/19 Marvel 29,006

That is the thing about characters are ACTUALLY having solo/minis projects you can gauge their value to a book.

I would love see a Polaris, Bishop, Forge, Moonstar, Beast project after age of X-man. Throw in "Eclipse", Warpath,Legion and Blink into mix as well
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 05-03-2019 at 10:13 PM.

BANNED

who cares about sales? they are not important, proping up boring characters at the expense of the rest is what matters.
    I'm sure that if you let the future of the x-men on those minor characters shoulders it will be a total success.
    Last edited by 404ArgeTal; 05-04-2019 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Good thing we have some sort of metric to prove that it would be a good idea

X-Men Lives and Times of Lucas Bishop 1 $3.99 Marvel 22,271

District X 1 $2.99 Marvel 45,417

Bishop The Last X-Man 2 $1.99 Marvel 46,204

Age of X-Man Prisoner X 1 $3.99 03/06/19 Marvel 29,006

That is the thing about characters are ACTUALLY having solo/minis projects you can gauge their value to a book.

I would love see a Polaris, Bishop, Forge, Moonstar, Beast project after age of X-man. Throw in "Eclipse", Warpath,Legion and Blink into mix as well
    Yeah I would love to see this team. Maybe Jean could guest star sometimes

comparing
    Cyclops 1 $2.50 Marvel 69,008
    Rogue 1 $2.50 Marvel 66,705
    Cyclops 1 $3.99 Marvel 47,468

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Yeah I would love to see this team. Maybe Jean could guest star sometimes

comparing
    Cyclops 1 $2.50 Marvel 69,008
    Rogue 1 $2.50 Marvel 66,705
    Cyclops 1 $3.99 Marvel 47,468
    Lol, you're comparing Bishop sales with Cyclops.
    The guy who has carried the X-men narrative since Morrison. The X-men without Cyclops are a totally different thing, if Bishop is alive, dead or in limbo (his natural habitat) the x-men continue like nothing. Hahahaha
    talking about delusion.
    Last edited by 404ArgeTal; 05-04-2019 at 03:09 PM.

BANNED

What Marvel should is give all those minor characters the spotlight.
    They will fail just like they are doing right now. This book is the biggest prove. If people were excited for any of these characters after so long they surely would jump when they are finally on the spotlight, but that is not going to happen
    hahaha

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Imagine being so miserable that joy comes from you being a fan of a popular character and dumping on other characters that have not had half of the publishing history or push over a miniseries for a event, only Glob has thinner skin.

Quote Originally Posted by 404ArgeTal View Post
    Lol, you're comparing Bishop sales with Cyclops.
    The guy who has carried the X-men narrative since Morrison. The X-men without Cyclops are a totally different thing, if Bishop is alive, dead or in limbo (his natural habitat) the x-men continue like nothing. Hahahaha
    talking about delusion.
    you wanted to pull the sales card, it didn't work. Now you want the most important character card.
    take it easy

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    Imagine being so miserable that joy comes from you being a fan of a popular character and dumping on other characters that have not had half of the publishing history or push over a miniseries for a event, only Glob has thinner skin.
    yeah. They are worrying for nothing