Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    spoilers:
    I hope you mean superheroes because with 600 Million people supposedly already infected its already surpassed Injustice
    end of spoilers
    Talk about an outbreak. Yes, I meant heroes. Although it might be interesting to see how it affected the villains too.

BANNED

It was ok.

spoilers:
    I liked Green Arrow's joke about Batman waiting for one moment before answering no to if he has tracking device on superman lol It was funny how other members of league freaked out when they learned that Batman secretly traked cyborg with a device. lol I didn't like how Darkseid died and apocalyps destroyed... I mean how many times are they gonna kill Darkseid... Zombie Nightwing really kicked Batman's butt, how come, Batman being so desperet against a zombie Nightwing and Robin, that was not cool... This is Batman, he beat Superman you know... lol
    end of spoilers

This is not a mini series right ? Will the series be like Injustice ? An ongoing seris in its own universe ? I thought there was 1 Darkseid in all multiverse ?
    Last edited by Gurz; 05-08-2019 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    This is not a mini series right ? Will the series be like Injustice ? An ongoing seris in its own universe ? I thought there was 1 Darkseid in all multiverse ?
    It's a six issue mini.

There is one Darkseid in the Multiverse, as per Multiversity, but he's refracted. Each universe as a distinct incarnation of him that can appear differently.

Spectacular Member

The first issue was ok. Glad it's only a 6 issue mini-series.

The premise feels late to the game and slightly dated. Currently, the premise/first issue reminds me of Marvel Zombies (2005) and Memetic (by James Tynion IV in 2014). Unless Taylor has a unique creative spin to it, it's kind of meh.

BANNED

spoilers:
    Beloved Batman is put down like rabid dog by Alfred... wow... I mean it may be not the biggest way to take out Batman, like the Ollie joked... Ollie is a maniac, he just lost his best friend (Hal, yeah the green Lantern is also dead) and he keeps on making jokes... Ollie son you need threapy... lol ok where was i, Batman is dead... and he really went out weak, like Ollie joked about................ Ok, you can totally do that but will the book sell without Batman... lol we will see... Probably 3rd issue won't sell as well without Batman. I like how this is going, writer took some risk and killed Batman... ok. Aquaman also might be dead, the not zombie but zombie things surrounded him pretty bad, but we will see about Atlantian metabolism... But he is probably dead.... lol
    end of spoilers