Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    How come everyone is so certain Wolverine murdered those kids?
    I mean, he clearly went then to kill then and even told then to fight back (while giving him weapons) unless that the escaped in the middle of fight, i doubt that they are still breathing.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Kwannon isn't supposed to have Psylocke powers after both of them separated.

She should only have her original power which is 'intuitive empath' and ninja skills.

But since the real Betsy is in AoXM, Rosenberg decided to give her Betsy's powers which is lame.
    And we still don't know why she showed up, out of the blue and killed Joe, do we?

Or what Warlock's new situation is?

Rosenberg is blowing plots like he's killing characters

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    We do not know how "this" Scott was between New X-men and his death. There are too many holes if you remove Emma from the equation. His memories must be an absolute disaster.
    Before new x-men he wasn't a good leader? he barely interacted with Emma before Morrison. No reason to screw up all his memories, only the recent would get it but it shouldn't matter at all

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Attachment 81855

Hate to break it to the runt, but Scott doesn't even remember Emma and he still doesn't get it, lol.

Anyway.

1. The funeral was super nice. Expected it to take an ugly soap opera-esque turn, but it didn't.
    2. Rahne basically committing 'suicide by hate crime' was brutal.
    3. I'm cool with the Scott/Logan fight. The least Logan could've done was to show up at the funeral before pulling his patented Bronson/Seagal routine.
    4. That panel of Scott and Logan "fighting". LMAO. The stuff of legends, really.
    5. Huh, so the X-Men actually think they're in an alternate universe in which Emma wasn't around during DoX/IvX. I'mSoSorryClops makes a whole lot more sense, although I'm curious as to how the other X-Men *think* IvX played out without Emma wigging the efff out and killing those blimp douchebags.
    6. There's no way Emma would erase herself out of folks' memories just so she could better, huh, not protect her former students?
    7. Semi-random-but-not-really-thought. The Big Bad (read: Sinister or any iteration thereof) is also pulling General Callahan's strings.
    Hot
    The scogan is strong on this run

BANNED

Do you really think that Marvel would want to show Wolvie stabbing the four normal humans on-panel with blood oozing out from their brains? LOL.

We know that Wolvie is the best killing machine out there, can four kids with absolutely no powers stand against him when he jumped at them? That's your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    And we still don't know why she showed up, out of the blue and killed Joe, do we?

Or what Warlock's new situation is?

Rosenberg is blowing plots like he's killing characters
    Well, Logan came back without her and Warlock is playing strip poker. So I do not think we'll ever hear from either of those two again.

Do you really think that Marvel would want to show Wolvie stabbing the four normal humans on-panel with blood oozing out from their brains? LOL.

We know that Wolvie is the best killing machine out there, can four kids with absolutely no powers stand against him when he jumped at them? That's your answer.
    Those four fratboys could with Rahne without any weapon. Give them a knife and support from O.N.E and they may have given Logan the fight of his life.
    Last edited by Glio; 05-01-2019 at 04:22 PM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Does anyone else think that Rosenberg had a 'sexual innuendo' in this scene seeing as how they are drawn in a 'compromising gay position'.
    The positioning of Logan's legs transcends 'innuendo'.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Nothing really, but if she removed herself from a large chunk of his past, it's probably going to have some consequence to his overall psyche. That and it was a joke on the fact that it doesn't really make much sense and will most likely never be completely addressed. Also, as pointed out, everyone but Magik seems to be incompetent on the battlefield.
    Magik should remember Emma, It would be realy hard to mess up with Illyana mind. Emma never dared to do that.
    Scott should do fine without Emma memories, unless the person who erased it also messed up with his mind

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Those guys weren't innocent they killed his friend. He also gave them weapons and told them to fight. He didn't backstab them and then those soldiers started shooting.
    I'm pretty sure those guys are death but they weren't innocent victims.

Astonishing Member

Because kill happy Logan means money ?

I appreciate that Rosenberg is bringing suicide and violence against trans people to light but, from the way he's been handling it, I feel like it isn't doing anything other than triggering victims. Rahne and Ruth should be overcoming their struggles, not falling and dying from them.

Best scene in this issue.

Does anyone else think that Rosenberg had a 'sexual innuendo' in this scene seeing as how they are drawn in a 'compromising gay position'.
    This run is starting to intentionally queerbaiting. On a franchise that rarely give readers gay romance

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    The positioning of Logan's legs transcends 'innuendo'.
    FYI, the bottom guy must lift their legs up so that the top guy's penetration becomes easier..... but I am getting too graphic here. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Magik should remember Emma, It would be realy hard to mess up with Illyana mind. Emma never dared to do that.
    Scott should do fine without Emma memories, unless the person who erased it also messed up with his mind
    Emma could make Magik believe that Scott was still alive in Death of X.

Scott at all should be fine without Emma's memories, that practically broke Black Cat and she did not have the trauma of a recent resurrection.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I appreciate that Rosenberg is bringing suicide and violence against trans people to light but, from the way he's been handling it, I feel like it isn't doing anything other than triggering victims. Rahne and Ruth should be overcoming their struggles, not falling and dying from them.
    Well, at least Logan fixed Rahne's death with violence in a manly, macho way. That makes things better, right?