Extraordinary Member

Default All Might runs the Magic Knight Captain gauntlet

All Might takes on the various captains of the Clover kingdom in a gauntlet of one on one battle. How far can he get?

- All Might has no time limit for his powers, so they won't just pewter out during a fight.
    - He get 1 minutes rest between each fight, but he doesn't get to heal (this is a gauntlet after all).
    - The gauntlet takes place in the Clover kingdom capital, because it looks cooler that way.

The gauntlet:

1. Rill Boismortier
    2. Charlotte Roselei
    3. Dorothy Unsworth
    4. Jack the Ripper
    5. Nozel Silva
    6. Fugeoleon Vermillion
    7. Yami Sukehiro
    8. Mereoleona Vermillion
    9. Julius Novachrono

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Can you tell me which is which guy?

While Black Clover is like... enjoyable, I couldn't tell you anyone's names.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Can you tell me which is which guy?

While Black Clover is like... enjoyable, I couldn't tell you anyone's names.
    I wondered if that was going to be a problem as I looked up the names. So sure, here we go.

1. Rill Boismortier: Youngest mage captain, uses paint magic to create any kind of magic attack he can imagine (had a really cool fight against Yuno in the latest episode of the anime)

2. Charlotte Roselei: Captain of the all women squad, uses thorn magic mainly to create powerful thorn whips.

3. Dorothy Unsworth: The captain that always sleeps but is really energetic and plucky when awake, uses dream magic to create her own pocket dimension where her imagination can run wild.

4. Jack the Ripper: Basically a skinny Zaraki Kenpachi, create blades from his forearms.

5. Nozel Silva: The noble captain, uses mercury magic toss around mercury in whatever form he likes.

6. Fugeoleon Vermillion: The captain that got ambushed quite a few arcs ago, uses fire magic and recently bonded with a fire spirit.

7. Yami Sukehiro: Asta's captain, uses dark magic and a katana (I think) to toss around getsuga tenshou-like blasts and some other cool tricks.

8. Mereoleona Vermillion: Imagine taking a genderbent Natsu Dragneel and an equally genderbent Zaraki Kenpachi and fusing these two. That's basically Mereoleona, except she doesn't have a sword I guess.

9. Julius Novachrono: The now dead magic king, used time magic to great effect.

Hope that helps.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Haha, I know who most of these guys are through description. XD

I'll say up front that Black Clover is a bit lacking in terms of speed and durability for a lot of its characters. All Might is also physically way above most people that have been shown in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    1. Rill Boismortier: Youngest mage captain, uses paint magic to create any kind of magic attack he can imagine (had a really cool fight against Yuno in the latest episode of the anime)
    Rill has some pretty crazy stuff in his back pocket. I'm assuming we're not counting feats from the Elf Ressurection version of him, right? Either way, his biggest stuff has set up so I would imagine that All Might can just punch at him to knock the wind out of his sails and then go in for the kill before he can amount a suitable attack.

2. Charlotte Roselei: Captain of the all women squad, uses thorn magic mainly to create powerful thorn whips.
    Don't really recall her doing much of anything that was impressive. I think All Might takes this one pretty clean.

3. Dorothy Unsworth: The captain that always sleeps but is really energetic and plucky when awake, uses dream magic to create her own pocket dimension where her imagination can run wild.
    See... Rill...? I think. Really don't remember her doing much outside of her Elf Ressurection.

4. Jack the Ripper: Basically a skinny Zaraki Kenpachi, create blades from his forearms.
    As I recall, his whole schtick is the blades get progressively more powerful the more he fights and can eventually cut through anything. Like many of these fights, All Might can't afford to let this go on for long.

5. Nozel Silva: The noble captain, uses mercury magic toss around mercury in whatever form he likes.
    Can't imagine All Might having too many problems blowing through his defenses with raw power. He might be able to do some damage with their amount of fire power he can lay down I still back All Might here.

6. Fugeoleon Vermillion: The captain that got ambushed quite a few arcs ago, uses fire magic and recently bonded with a fire spirit.
    Literally don't remember a goddamn thing about this guy.

7. Yami Sukehiro: Asta's captain, uses dark magic and a katana (I think) to toss around getsuga tenshou-like blasts and some other cool tricks.
    Inclined to think All Might probably stops here. Between his great range game, ki-based combat precog, defensive black holes and dimension slash, Yami is well equipped to win this.

8. Mereoleona Vermillion: Imagine taking a genderbent Natsu Dragneel and an equally genderbent Zaraki Kenpachi and fusing these two. That's basically Mereoleona, except she doesn't have a sword I guess.
    I recall her being strong, fast and getting into a lot of punch fights. I don't think she wants to try that with All Might because he punches way harder and faster than her.

9. Julius Novachrono: The now dead magic king, used time magic to great effect.
    Timestop for the win, right?