Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Default Ghost Rider & Helstrom MCU Hulu Series

Robbie Reyes is getting a Hulu series. It's with te same actor from Agents of Shield and it's another Jeff Loeb production, so it might connect somewhat with AOS

https://www.marvel.com/articles/tv-s...o-hulu-in-2020

Spectacular Member

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-ghost-rid...a-hulu-series/

"According to Variety, Gabriel Luna will return to once again take on the role of Ghost Rider. However, the character will reportedly not be connected to the incarnation from Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
    ... But why?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amenra11 View Post
    So that he can be integrated into the MCU proper, maybe? Unless hulu series are less related than the network shows.

My first thought was "oh hey, they're actually doing an AoS spinoff on Hulu!" The next is "oh, they're basically rebooting it and just keeping the actor" .

I do wonder if they'll follow up on that Johnny Blaze tease...

Hellstrom is surprising. Is the sister supposed to be Satana? Kind of a shame they won't have Patsy/Hellcat in it.

Are they building up to a Midnight Sons thing on Hulu ;?

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Josh Holloway would make a good Johnny Blaze. I think he is available since Colony got cancelled.

They could feature Jennifer Kale or Victoria Montesi from their supernatural groups Legion of Night/Darkhold Redeemers as a supporting character if they want to add a little LGBT representation to these shows.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    So that he can be integrated into the MCU proper, maybe? Unless hulu series are less related than the network shows.
    But ... they said it was all connected.. ( I know they lied ..Im just trolling)

my favorite Live action Ghost Rider
    The J-man

ah, nice! this could be fun

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    I think Feige doesn't want anything to do with Daredevil, Cloak & Dagger, etc. With Disney Plus coming, we'll see what they originally planned coming to fruition. AOS is the only series that actually mixed characters ane stories from the movies, but they've had a low budget and didn't go both ways. The same goes for the Netflix shows. The Disney Plus shows will have "The Mandalorian" sized budgets, so they'll feel out of place.

I'm excited but a little miffed its a reboot. I dug the AOS take on Robbie.

I guess now I have a reason to drop Netflix for HULU.

BANNED

Stoked for this. GR was already solid on AoS. I'm sure they'll make him even cooler on Hulu. Glad they're keeping Luna in the part.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amenra11 View Post
    I'm going to wait and see what they mean by that. Jeph Loeb will, frankly, probably not be helpful so the best answer will be watching the show.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Robbie Reyes is getting a Hulu series. It's with te same actor from Agents of Shield and it's another Jeff Loeb production, so it might connect somewhat with AOS

https://www.marvel.com/articles/tv-s...o-hulu-in-2020
    Was kind of hoping they'd cast a new actor ...someone younger, hotter, with more acting talent to play Robbie Reyes but I guess I'm stuck with Gabriel Luna.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Stoked for this. GR was already solid on AoS. I'm sure they'll make him even cooler on Hulu. Glad they're keeping Luna in the part.
    I just wonder how much budget they'll have for an actual Ghost Rider show vs. what they had to work with on AoS.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I just wonder how much budget they'll have for an actual Ghost Rider show vs. what they had to work with on AoS.
    Even with the AoS budget, he looked pretty good in some scenes. I just wish we could get the midnight sons with Strange and Ghost Rider. That's looking unlikely though.