Notice: This idea has been working in my head as a rpg. In said dreams it was a puxelated rpg skinny to Undertale, but combat akin to Fire Embelm. No worries about maps and such.

The rpg in question involves a community made avatar character, pre existing characters from fiction. (!Given our community, that’s a ton worth of characters.)

And yes, RPG persona characters are available ( If you wish, message me. I do not want to play everyone off as bad or crap. No hating on here.)

Only real deals are as follows:

1: No stat numbers/growth. It is a Lwtter systemm( S is best. D is worse. And yes the letter can go up. Just not number formula.)

2: The teams in battles can be up to 15 people to command.

3: Some characters you need to do special acts. Aside Combat.

4: This is simply for fun, for it to advance is atleast three cotes and I write in what happens.

5: This is for fun and humor. Also Watcher and Guy are op as they are mods. So their summons, FF style.

6: No one is invincible for rosters. Either a low stat, or taking Crit damage from certain attacks, or another flaw.

Plot start

——

It was a beautiful day in the morning, Sin was our, birds chirping. A beautiful day in spring. In a house in town of Fortune, in suburbans Of Khazan is our Star. At window the stadium is visible.

First act:

Name: Duh
Race: Your human. A rarity in my games but actually putting foot down some where.
Gender: Knowing how you guys love to ship, going to be mass effect up in here.

Element: Air, Earth, Fire, Lightning or Water.

Lastly:

1: Give description of combat role ( Tank, lightning bruiser, Stealth, tool user, squishy Mage, etc.)

2: Stats. Start with 1 S, 1 A, 1 B 2 C rest D

Potential: How much your move/techniques get unlocked at a time of leveling up.

Potency: How Strong your attacks, normal and special are.

Celerity: Speed baby, how far to move, easy to get around and many times/acts can do in a battle turn.

Will: Shrig off negative status, and buffers damage ( there are health bars here, just not now. Think Final Fantasy, True death occurs based on choices.)

Vitality: How much hp you have.

Reserves: How many times can cast special attacks? Also can recharge those charges ( so no worries of no items.)

Aim: How likely to hit and detect traps.

3: Auto Save: Think Undertale. Yes, there is saving Incase want to alter time, but a few beings will know what your doing.

Ic:

: Soon Enough the Star is awaken, by knocking from downstairs. How does one respond?:

( Sometimes a A-Z list of choices. This time free form or people decide and others vote.)

:As for who it was, it was the Chou. Think design of Sans from Undertale. Only not a skeleton but a green carbuncle critter person with a green body, tail and scarlet gem on forehead. Also the clothes are all Sabs.:

-

There you go. Start. As mentioned, you guys message me. I will include you. For now just fictional peeps and Chou. Though some members get mentioned until official write ups. Just well funny/ not mean about it. And given nature of rpg. A lot of cultural references. Hell the theme song right now is Chrono Cross Scar Of Time.)