Mighty Member

Default "Damnedest" thing in a movie that made you CRY :(

Ending of Captain America - First Avenger. Poor Steve fights his way outta the Shield hospital and into a world that has changed, with everyone he knew dead and gone

Soldier - 1998 Kurt Russell sci-fi flick. A soldier trained from birth to kill is literally thrown on the scrap heap and is so damaged inside he has trouble relating to the squatters occupying the junk world and is cast out all alone.

Life - 1999 Eddie Murphy/Martin Lawrence film. I spend the last half hour crying my eyes out over this comedy! The decades fly by and the two wrongfully jailed pair grow older and lose their friends.

When Marnie was there. The opening and the sweet but sad song at the end have me bawling my eyes out. Very shy, quiet person as a child and as an adult so this really hit HARD.
    Also the fact this is the final (?) Ghibli Anime film pushed me over the edge.

and YOU?

GOTG Vol 2 when Quills giving his speech about how Yondu was like David hasselhoff It hit a nerve but then when the ravagers show up and Rockets and Yondu first mates reactions get me. Then quill sitting there were groot listening to Fathers and son... yes that whole ending gets me everytime.

Interstellar- when he goes down to the first planet and gets stuck there for a short time but sees how much time has passed when he gets back to the ship and how much time he lost with his daughter(Son he dont seem too worried about).

Click- (Lol.roast me for this one) whe. He fast forwards through and realizes his dad is dead and then goes back and watched the last time he saw him. Oh boy that got me watery eyed.

In conclusion clearly I have daddy issues.

Christopher Robin, I cried like a little girl when him and Pooh reunited. Man!!!

A more serious moment: The married life montage in Up. I cry every time I see that scene and it’s only gotten worse since I’ve been married.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

So, we're talking "Classic Coke" cry right?

If I laughed so much I had to wipe a few tears out of my eyes, that's another thread?

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I'll admit I got teary eyed when the Enterprise self-destructed in Star Trek III. So sue me, I'm odd.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Mighty Member

Komaneko : true friend. (Youtube it!) Super-cute stop-motion animation from Japan featuring a cute little ginger kitten who lives with her grandfather in the countryside.
    There is no dialogue save for the occasional "Nyaa Nyaa" (meow). The kitten discovers a Bigfoot type monster with a very big secret. The characters encounter heartbreak, loss and loneliness , forgiveness and honesty (for yourself and others) and the joy of true friendship. I cried like a MotherXXXXxX in the end.

Endgame made me cry a little too. But that's emotionaly manipulative because of how much time we spent with certain characters. Obviously not gonna elaborate any further on this thread.

Retired

When Clark says good-bye to his mother in that wheatfield.

I can't think of LA STRADA and Giulietta Masina's Gelsomina without tearing up.

The scenes between Domhnall Gleason and Bill Nighy in ABOUT TIME always choke me up, even more so after the first viewing, each and every time I go back to it.

BRIAN'S SONG is such a tear jerker.

TOKYO STORY just becomes more sad as the movie goes on, until I'm an emotional wreck by the end.

I get verklempt near the end of HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING, when they sing "Brotherhood of Man"--but not because it's sad, rather because it's so damned inspiring to see all those actors being goofballs together.

The concert scene at the end of A HARD DAY'S NIGHT.

"I only saw her for one second. She didn't see me at all, but I'll bet a month hasn't gone by since that I haven't thought of that girl."

"I’m no good at being noble, but it doesn’t take much to see that the problems of three little people don’t amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world."

"I think I'll miss you most of all."