Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default GOTG 3 ideas? (Post Endgame spoilers)

What do you want in Guardians 3 and where the hell did Gamora get to?

Howabout :

Prologue ;Gamora fleeing the chaos of the endgame battle and returning to her green people (then cue MARVEL logo etc). Apparently this is the plot Gunn mentioned before his firing. Now that he's rehired....

Tubby or dieting Thor?

Otter girlfriend for Rocket?

Defaced Title : ASguardians of the galaxy.

Hell, just throw Beta ray Bill in and I'll be happy enough.

and YOUR ideas?

BANNED

With Hagrid-Thor in the mix, I think I'll pass on it entirely. Loved the first two, but I just can't deal with Thor as Lou Costello.

Mighty Member

(Thanks)

Forgot to mention : REmix of the Gamora/Peter fighting/courting/romance (kinda like 50 first dates). The "footloose" speech doesn't work so Peter has to try something new.
    Gamora has been living with (and leading?) her people for a number of years. Soundtrack could include : Ted Mulry - Falling In Love Again (1971) (youtube it) or something similar...

Depends what Tony did when he snapped. We really wont know till future movies or the Russos or Feigie tell us. Alot of people think he just killed Thanos and his army. I think he just removed them from that time and sent them back where they were suppose to be memories wiped. Also regardless Tony knew what was going on with Gamora did he spare 2014 Gamora and let her stay in the present? If not Then may GoTG 3 the first half is the Guardians AND Thor taking on ADAM Warlock after hes sicked on them by the lady Aayesha(wth was the yellow lady's name again?). Then after Adam realized they arent bad guy its turns into a rescue mission with Adam leading the Guardians into the soul stone to rescue Gamora(If so why not Black widow too. Maybe that's why Thor joined so there someone she has a relationship with present). I doubt any of that happens just an idea.

I really do hope we get Beta Ray Bill some day but iono if it makes sense in a over stuffed GOTG.

Part of me would almost rather see Hercules. Asgard is a physical planet in space(more like a floating a floating city) so Olympus should be too. I wanted Thor 4 where Thor,Valkryie,Hercules and Ares team up to take on Gorr the God butcher but with Thor in the Guardians I think that takes that off the table. And that's too Thor Heavy a story for a Guardians movie. But yea would be cool to see Olympus and have Herclues play a small part before getting his own movies to replace the Thor line. Hell even let Taitti direct them. Hercules as a character fits that style better even though I prefer the direction they took Thor. I do understand if your die hard thor fan why It would bug u. But yea Hercules in that tone would be less upsetting. Maybe dial back the slapstick just a little but still be fun and goofy at times.

Edit: Nevermind on the soul stone part Thanos destroyed the stones in the present.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 04-29-2019 at 05:44 PM.

Mighty Member

Annoying, gung-ho fitness fanatic Thor - Gamora falls for him, not Quill.

Adam Warlock and his powers...

BANNED

Not even (maybe even especially) Warlock could make me return to Guardians with Thor.

As much as I love Beta Ray Bill I don't see that story as compelling now that someone else has wielded thor's hammer. Plus with the original hammer destroyed and thor already weilding storm breaker where does that leave bill at the end of the movie.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    As much as I love Beta Ray Bill I don't see that story as compelling now that someone else has wielded thor's hammer. Plus with the original hammer destroyed and thor already weilding storm breaker where does that leave bill at the end of the movie.
    Also Stormbreaker isnt enchanted like Mjlonir was. Anyone can pick it up and they arent imbued with the power of thor as far as I know. But I know Thanos caught Stormbreaker so theres no worthy clause since Odin never enchanted it.

Also seen reports that Hercules is the gay lead they are casting for Eternals? Are they gonna a merge the Olympians with the Eternals for the movie if that true. Or do you think hes just a bridge character to connect the Eternal to the MCU eventually. Cause they can easily say Thor and Herc are old friends.

Well theoretically Gamora either got snapped away, because why wouldn’t she, or she left of her own volition. So the last thing I want to see is a creepy stalker movie, where a guy thinks he is entitled to her just because an alternative version was developing a relationship with him.

I would be much happier with developing the possibility she is still inside a recombined Soul Stone, and travelling into it to get her back. That could examine whether she needs rescuing which feels less problematic than needing a random guy in her life with whom she never developed a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Also seen reports that Hercules is the gay lead they are casting for Eternals? Are they gonna a merge the Olympians with the Eternals for the movie if that true. Or do you think hes just a bridge character to connect the Eternal to the MCU eventually. Cause they can easily say Thor and Herc are old friends.
    Well whatever they are doing, you have made me feel more optimistic about an Eternals movie if they do decide to make them the Greek equivalents of Asgard. I have never liked the way they tried to squeeze in an alternative version of the gods. The Eternals in the comics just annoy me. (Although I think often they are supposed to.)

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Well whatever they are doing, you have made me feel more optimistic about an Eternals movie if they do decide to make them the Greek equivalents of Asgard. I have never liked the way they tried to squeeze in an alternative version of the gods. The Eternals in the comics just annoy me. (Although I think often they are supposed to.)
    Yea iono what they are doing Jolie is suppose to be playing Salene. But If their is any truth to that Rumor about Herc then yea iono. Either they are merging the two or just making Hercules an Eternal. But yea guess we have to wait and see. Not a huge Eternal fan either I'm more interested in Eternals who arent part of that group. Like Thanos and his family.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Not even (maybe even especially) Warlock could make me return to Guardians with Thor.
    You say that now. It could be a very weird and wonderful movie. Camp Jesus vs Evil Jesus fighting over the reconstituted Soul Stone with Norse Jesus along for the ride. Sounds just crazy enough to be a classic.

They look to get into the Soul Stone to get Gamora out and in the process they help Adam Warlock, who was made at the end of GotG2, gain a soul.

Niffleheim

I'll be shocked if the story isn't about the Soul World - Adam Warlock is debuting in Vol. 3 for Christ sakes.

I hope Thor loses some weight and shaves. Those fat jokes can only go so far