Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 72 of 72
  1. #61
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,297

    Default

    "unintentionaly creepy" i don't think he is a stalker, justhis how he unintentiolly comes from time to time.
    Colossus is well intended writers just don't know how to put in on paper

  2. #62
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    7,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    "unintentionaly creepy" i don't think he is a stalker, justhis how he unintentiolly comes from time to time.
    Colossus is well intended writers just don't know how to put in on paper
    Writers have a very disturbing view of romantic

  3. #63
    Astonishing Member PsychoEFrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Writers have a very disturbing view of romantic
    There are a lot of people who genuinely think 50 Shades of Grey is romantic. And that series is one Ice-T away from being an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
    "It is the truest mark of heroism: to give your life aware that those you save will never know."

  4. #64
    Astonishing Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The X-Tracts were supposed to represent subversive free love and Seeley even insinuated they were a sex cult.

    Instead they are the most heteronormative book on the stands. The best relationships are the hetero crushes from when you were 13, folks.
    Soo I guess me and Michelle Rodriguez are destined to be together

  5. #65
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7,702

    Default

    not even the boundary between life and the void can keep the love between fidel castro and I apart
    Our main character, a socially awkward outcast, gains newfound confidence and arrogance before committing a string of horrid acts. He then wears a fancy suit and proceeds to dance like a maniac to music that isn't actually there playing around him.

  6. #66
    Astonishing Member BroHomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The X-Tracts were supposed to represent subversive free love and Seeley even insinuated they were a sex cult.

    Instead they are the most heteronormative book on the stands. The best relationships are the hetero crushes from when you were 13, folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    not even the boundary between life and the void can keep the love between fidel castro and I apart
    !!!
    ,kiiiinnky
    tell me more

  7. #67
    Astonishing Member RachelGrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    2,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    There are a lot of people who genuinely think 50 Shades of Grey is romantic. And that series is one Ice-T away from being an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
    I legit laughed, On the next episode of Law and Order SVU a young college student is stalked by a russian man.

  8. #68
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7,702

    Default

    me and castro are a 1,000,000x more wholesome ship than giant autobot and a bunch of 80's kids' puberty trigger
    Our main character, a socially awkward outcast, gains newfound confidence and arrogance before committing a string of horrid acts. He then wears a fancy suit and proceeds to dance like a maniac to music that isn't actually there playing around him.

  9. #69
    Mighty Member norj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    me and castro are a 1,000,000x more wholesome ship than giant autobot and a bunch of 80's kids' puberty trigger
    Wait are you talking about Kitty and Colossus or Transformers Kiss Players?

  10. #70
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    Wait are you talking about Kitty and Colossus or Transformers Kiss Players?
    I don't think anyone here is that weeb enough to know about Kiss Players.
    "Cable was right!"

  11. #71
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I don't think anyone here is that weeb enough to know about Kiss Players.
    I learned about its horror when browsing the TFWiki millennia ago. Colossus Kitty Players would finally let us knock the Avengers off #1.
    Our main character, a socially awkward outcast, gains newfound confidence and arrogance before committing a string of horrid acts. He then wears a fancy suit and proceeds to dance like a maniac to music that isn't actually there playing around him.

  12. #72
    Mighty Member norj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I learned about its horror when browsing the TFWiki millennia ago. Colossus Kitty Players would finally let us knock the Avengers off #1.
    Or force the industry to reinstate the Comics Code.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •