Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The fact that they on-panel retconned that so she'd have her thirsty teen virginity back only so that she could lose it "properly" through Colossus' big dick energy ("YOU did that") really sums up writers' weird romantic/sexual obsessions with her.
    I'm not sure writers self insert theirselves on Colossus. He is a giant muscular russian...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I'm not sure writers self insert theirselves on Colossus. He is a giant muscular russian...
    He's a kind-hearted, selfless artist.

Writers will self-insert themselves into any guy who is close to Kitty Pryde.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I really like how in this reality Dazzler is the fiercest warrior walking free. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    *cough* Pete Wizard *cough*

What were the X-tracts supposed to be doing with OR anyway??
    is It strange that self wouldn't have minded self inserting into Douglock's self back when self was younger?

Some people never get over their first crush.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Some people never get over their first crush.
    Mine was Amara (Haruka) Tenou from Sailor Moon S. My wife's was a cute guy in her drama class. Just funny that both our first crushes turned out to be gay.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    What were the X-tracts supposed to be doing with OR anyway?? is It strange that self wouldn't have minded self inserting into Douglock's self back when self was younger?
    The X-Tracts were supposed to represent subversive free love and Seeley even insinuated they were a sex cult.

Instead they are the most heteronormative book on the stands. The best relationships are the hetero crushes from when you were 13, folks.

deleted post
    Last edited by sungila; 05-05-2019 at 12:58 AM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Colossus is cute and hot (at least to me) i don't think that every writer self-insert as him or that all of his romances are like that.
    Some writers just enjoy teasing the characters and some readers like it (other hate it and there is no problem with that), not everything is a conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Colossus is cute and hot (at least to me) i don't think that every writer self-insert as him or that all of his romances are like that.
    Some writers just enjoy teasing the characters and some readers like it (other hate it and there is no problem with that), not everything is a conspiracy.
    there isn't conspiracy. Writers just not aware how creepy thay make Colossus

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The X-Tracts were supposed to represent subversive free love and Seeley even insinuated they were a sex cult.

Instead they are the most heteronormative book on the stands. The best relationships are the hetero crushes from when you were 13, folks.
    t

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

True he can be unintentional creepy but at this point is already part of his character for better or worse.

BANNED

Not everyone self-inserts as him.

Just the ones who are in love with Kitty (Whedon, Guggs, Nadler).

True he can be unintentional creepy but at this point is already part of his character for better or worse.
    being a creepy is part of his character? he got screwed up by Guggs