Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    But male readers don't want to see women get abused. Unless they're Berserk fans
    Well not about seeing them get abused. So much as the male characters need to get more of the badass cock measuring moments. And the girls kinda need to be more fragile. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I feel like sticking solely for Rachel is even more suffering
    me too. as pessimistic as I am at this moment I am going to stay till the end of this run to see if the writer actually lets Rachel free herself from this enslavement or not. I feel like the current staff on the X-books just doesn't like women very much, even AoXM the women are all kind of helpless without agency. I was hoping for more from Polaris on Prisoner X but it's issue 3 and she is still stuck in her straitjacket reading her book and just imagining that she escaped. I guess that is better than being an mindless hound chained to the floor because you are rabid and might bite someone.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    Hard pass..
    Domino is so OOC here, where's the ditzy 20yr old chick gone????
    Someone call Simone to take over this travesty of a book
    I actually feel like Domino is FINALLY back in character. Pak and Simone wrote her completely off. Shes never been a "ditz" before these two writers.

Quote Originally Posted by ClanAskani View Post
    I'm embarrassed to be a fan of Rachel Summers. And I can't understand why Marvel would even consider printing a comic this bad.
    the only one embarrassed should be marvel's editing and writing staff
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Hard pass..
    Domino is so OOC here, where's the ditzy 20yr old chick gone????
    Someone call Simone to take over this travesty of a book
    Is this sarcasm? Because Simone's (and Pak's) Domino is the real travesty.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I think Mr Abductor was having a laugh but I never read one of his posts before.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Given MA's history, I think it's supposed to be a joke on new fans that jump on a bandwagon or have only seen a character in one recent book, now they think that's the default.

Like some fans who only read Daniel Way's DP after seeing "Dead Pool" in the Origins movie. Or who only watched the Ryan Reynolds Pool and think that's accurate. So when they read stuff like Bunn or Duggan's DP, they complain he's OOC and too serious for a comedy character. Never-mind he's been around since the 90's and he didn't become a complete joke until 2007 with Way's mess.

Same with Domino. More long-term fans will agree Pak & Simone are a mess with her character. But fans who only found out about her from DP or who only found out about her via Pak & Simone think that's how she's supposed to be. Never-mind they're ignored of 20+ years of history. lol

Same when I read Pak's Weapon X, and people were [raising his Sabretooth because he was funny. Is Sabretooth supposed to be funny? I never got that vibe when he's properly written. And the only people I have seen liking him in Weapon X are people who admit they haven't read him in anything else. lol Gee, what a shock.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-03-2019 at 07:42 AM.

Fantastic Member

I really want Rachel to snap out of this and just kill everyone already. Everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunasammiches View Post
    I really want Rachel to snap out of this and just kill everyone already. Everyone.
    I am curious about one possibility. If Rachel becomes Phoenix again, or contains some echo of the Phoenix, and in the last issue Stryfe wants to use Rachel to change things so he is on top of everything. If she gets free of that but goes into the past on her own does she cause HoX/PoX?

I suspect that they are going to write her out, but with her having the Phoenix again it's possible they will use her to trigger the HoX/PoX because she is probably mentally unstable after everyone messing with her head. Although that is very similar to what Legion did in AoA, but I wonder if they will use her to trigger the event since X-Force and Uncanny both end at the same time HoX/PoX begins. It's possible that her last run as a character is triggering the event and then she disappears.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I am curious about one possibility. If Rachel becomes Phoenix again, or contains some echo of the Phoenix, and in the last issue Stryfe wants to use Rachel to change things so he is on top of everything. If she gets free of that but goes into the past on her own does she cause HoX/PoX?

I suspect that they are going to write her out, but with her having the Phoenix again it's possible they will use her to trigger the HoX/PoX because she is probably mentally unstable after everyone messing with her head. Although that is very similar to what Legion did in AoA, but I wonder if they will use her to trigger the event since X-Force and Uncanny both end at the same time HoX/PoX begins. It's possible that her last run as a character is triggering the event and then she disappears.
    The answer is no.

Whatever Brisson is doing will not lead into Hickman's run. If there is any sort of grand finish, Brisson might fix the timeline, and have Wifi replace himself and bring old man Cable back to life, with Rachel's help.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Absolutely, i hate them both, especially the latter.

Absolutely, i hate them both, especially the latter.
    Lol Hopefully unlike Deadpool's Loonet Tonnization Domino's hasn't caught on too strong since X-Force is giving her a gritty comeback. But Simone may end up being her Daniel Way because according to her, Domino's Hotshots series will be continuing passed issue 5, but with all the Hackman stuff, things are taking a hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Lol Hopefully unlike Deadpool's Loonet Tonnization Domino's hasn't caught on too strong since X-Force is giving her a gritty comeback. But Simone may end up being her Daniel Way because according to her, Domino's Hotshots series will be continuing passed issue 5, but with all the Hackman stuff, things are taking a hiatus.
    I guess lol..
    For every Remender, you get a Way and Pak at the double.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    me too. as pessimistic as I am at this moment I am going to stay till the end of this run to see if the writer actually lets Rachel free herself from this enslavement or not. I feel like the current staff on the X-books just doesn't like women very much, even AoXM the women are all kind of helpless without agency. I was hoping for more from Polaris on Prisoner X but it's issue 3 and she is still stuck in her straitjacket reading her book and just imagining that she escaped. I guess that is better than being an mindless hound chained to the floor because you are rabid and might bite someone.
    Along those lines how is XMan going to be stopped. He mindwiped Magneto and Storm when they found out the truth.

I think only Jean can stop him. Remember it was Jean with the cuckoos, Psylocke, and Tessa that separated Nate from Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Is it really gonna continue past 5....