Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    Is it safeto assume that Marvel is heading into another relaunch?
    Line wide, no. Seasonal sporadic relaunches, yes. We're probably getting a new volume of Uncanny X-Men, while ASM will continue on uninterrupted (for example).

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    Is it safeto assume that Marvel is heading into another relaunch?
    Oh, please no, the last one isn't even old enough to cross the street.

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Line wide, no. Seasonal sporadic relaunches, yes. We're probably getting a new volume of Uncanny X-Men, while ASM will continue on uninterrupted (for example).
    Who thought that the "TV season" model was ever a good idea in the first place?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Us. Through our money.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I think the reason why Fresh Start happened so much earlier and so soon after Legacy was because they didn't have a summer event anymore to launch it off of (since Infinity Countdown and Wars ended up being a thing that lasted the whole year), and by May many of their main series were losing their writers, so decided to jump on it and use it as an excuse to relaunch a bunch of em.

Meanwhile currently, majority of the main series are still continuing on with the same creative teams, so instead of trying to force them to relaunch in a certain way, they're just gonna continue on as is and maybe use whatever new initiative they may have to promote any new series, Hickman X-Men, Wave & Sword Master, Black Cat, Loki & Valkyrie, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I think the reason why Fresh Start happened so much earlier and so soon after Legacy was because they didn't have a summer event anymore to launch it off of (since Infinity Countdown and Wars ended up being a thing that lasted the whole year), and by May many of their main series were losing their writers, so decided to jump on it and use it as an excuse to relaunch a bunch of em.

Meanwhile currently, majority of the main series are still continuing on with the same creative teams, so instead of trying to force them to relaunch in a certain way, they're just gonna continue on as is and maybe use whatever new initiative they may have to promote any new series, Hickman X-Men, Wave & Sword Master, Black Cat, Loki & Valkyrie, etc.
    Exactly. I don't see another line wide relaunch happening any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post

Wave's series is called Aero, she's just the co-star.

And Fresh Start coming so soon after Legacy was due to Cebulski replacing Alonso.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman