Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Having Wolverine and Storm together

Hello,

This did happen in the comics too, right? Being an alternate reality or the main 616 universe.

They also hinted that in X1 (they showed some chemistry), while in X3 they were together as main members of the X-Men (Storm was the leader).
    Finally, in the DOFP director's cut they are a romantic couple.

I must confess that I like the idea. I never ever liked the idea of Wolvie being in love with Jean in the comic books.

Yes, it happened on comics too

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

It happened, but wasn't very well done, imo. Both characters were kinda shells of their better selves by that point.

Wolverine & Storm were gonna be a more serious couple back in the 60's or 70's. I think Stan Lee wanted them together. But it was trashed for sake of making Jean his ultimate love. Again, this is hearsay. I am not an expert on the X-Men, especially far as as the 60's.

They had a fling relationship sometime around 2011, I think was the year. Then Wolverine got killed off for 4 years & Storm got back with Black Panther.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Stan Lee had nothing to do with Logan and Ororo... who were created by Len Wein and Dave Cockrum.

Claremont had them get together in Uncanny Reload after Jean died, and then after AvX they got back together when Ororo's marriage to T'Challa was annulled.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I’d prefer Logan found someone outside of the X-men honestly. Though I do think he and Dazzler could be a fun pair. Both kind of wild and reckless spirits. They hooked up in some mini series which seems to have been forgotten. Can’t remember what it was called. It was weird.

official logan romance tier list, not opinion, fact

SSS+: Beer, Cyclops
    S: Jason Aaron, Gerry Duggan, Lord Claremont, Mariko
    A: Storm, Hercules, Domino, Yukio, Nightcrawler
    B: Anyone else
    C: Sonic the Hedgehog
    Z: Hot Wings
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    It happened, but wasn't very well done, imo. Both characters were kinda shells of their better selves by that point.

Wolverine & Storm were gonna be a more serious couple back in the 60's or 70's. I think Stan Lee wanted them together. But it was trashed for sake of making Jean his ultimate love. Again, this is hearsay. I am not an expert on the X-Men, especially far as as the 60's.

They had a fling relationship sometime around 2011, I think was the year. Then Wolverine got killed off for 4 years & Storm got back with Black Panther.
    The 60s?

Wolverine's first appearance was before Storm's and his was 1974.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    The 60s?

Wolverine's first appearance was before Storm's and his was 1974.
    Shows I much I care about Logan. lol I was thinking he was part of the older X-Men. After his stint as an antagonist in The Hulk.

BANNED

well you can say that they have a common ground of how storm comes from a ancient lineage and Logan is as ancient as they come.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    well you can say that they have a common ground of how storm comes from a ancient lineage and Logan is as ancient as they come.
    If we go by Loeb's mess, Wolverine comes from an ancient lineage of wolves. lol

Incredible Member

Shows I much I care about Logan. lol I was thinking he was part of the older X-Men. After his stint as an antagonist in The Hulk.
    So now, I don't even know how to answer that. LOL.

So now, I don't even know how to answer that. LOL.
    I mainly liked him x Storm in the TAS cartoon when it shows them married in One Man's Worth.
    Storm x Logan-2.jpg

Otherwise, I don't keep up with Logan unless I am forced to because I am reading something with Creed in it, who comes stuck to Logan as a cock ring.

Incredible Member

I mainly liked him x Storm in the TAS cartoon when it shows them married in One Man's Worth.
    Storm x Logan-2.jpg

Otherwise, I don't keep up with Logan unless I am forced to because I am reading something with Creed in it, who comes glued to Logan's ass.
    Well Sabretooth's first appearance wasn't that much after the All New All Different team. Somewhere around 1977 I think, there's lots of people forget how old some of these characters are. He wasn't glued to Wolverine then either.

Well Sabretooth's first appearance wasn't that much after the All New All Different team. Somewhere around 1977 I think, there's lots of people forget how old some of these characters are. He wasn't glued to Wolverine then either.
    Sabretooth first appeared in Iron Fist in 1977 by Claremont. Then he was used as a random d-lister until Claremont brought him over to the X-Men. Case in point, Creed ends up scratching his own face & needing to go to the hospital. Or getting injured by Misty Knight, and needing to go to the hospital. lol And I think he was defeated by Black Cat around that period too. Claremont wanted to have Byrne Sabretooth actually be a Sinsiter clone while the real one hadn't faced the X-Men yet. That was when he planned on Creed being Logan's father, and successor. But he never got around to making any of that canon. So...eh.

Creed seemed to become more popular mid - late 80's up to 2002 where he had a good bit of focus & some solid stories. But since 2003, he's mostly been a second-rate version of Logan. Logan has even stated on more than one occasion that Creed is not a threat. These days, he's Logan's accessory. Not his own character. The fact any development he had was ignored in order to regressed him as soon as Logan came back shows that pretty well. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-03-2019 at 09:04 AM.

BANNED

If we go by Loeb's mess, Wolverine comes from an ancient lineage of wolves. lol
    it's still better than his 'supposed' first origin where he was intended to be a mutated wolverine literally or claremonts fan fic of making the rabid Sabretooth his daddy. lol