Default Super Vegetas VS Super Perfect Cell

How many Super Vegeta's would it take to take down Super Perfect Cell (after he got his power up)?

Super Vegeta maxing out his Final Blast was strong completely tear away half of Perfect Cell's body.

He was also strong enough to distract Cell during his Kame Hame Ha showdown with Gohan.

A lot... like. More than 12 lol
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

I don't believe any reasonable number will do it. We're getting into like "enough to drown him in their corpses" levels. SP Cell can come back from more or less anything stronger than he was, and can create Cell Jrs who are all fully capable of beating Vegeta down. Depending on the arena, he may be able to just destroy the planet and sit in space while an endless number of Vegetas spawn and asphyxiate.

Vegeta destroying a chunk of Cell's body at max power was pretty much Cell making zero effort to defend himself, so it's not much of a feat.

Edit: To be fair, I don't recall how long it took him to regenerate an entirely new body in the comic, so that MIGHT 10-count him, in which case I'm gonna say you need like 10 sacrificial Vegetas to keep the Cell Jrs locked down, between 5 and 10 more to keep Cell busy for a few seconds, and then another like, minimum 5 to maybe put together a single blast big enough to possibly force him to regenerate. IF they can hit with it. Of course this ll relies on multiple Vegetas being able to exist without immediately killing each other. Yes, I know it's the arena, but come on.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 05-11-2019 at 06:06 PM.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    I don't believe any reasonable number will do it. We're getting into like "enough to drown him in their corpses" levels. SP Cell can come back from more or less anything stronger than he was, and can create Cell Jrs who are all fully capable of beating Vegeta down. Depending on the arena, he may be able to just destroy the planet and sit in space while an endless number of Vegetas spawn and asphyxiate.

Vegeta destroying a chunk of Cell's body at max power was pretty much Cell making zero effort to defend himself, so it's not much of a feat.

Edit: To be fair, I don't recall how long it took him to regenerate an entirely new body in the comic, so that MIGHT 10-count him, in which case I'm gonna say you need like 10 sacrificial Vegetas to keep the Cell Jrs locked down, between 5 and 10 more to keep Cell busy for a few seconds, and then another like, minimum 5 to maybe put together a single blast big enough to possibly force him to regenerate. IF they can hit with it. Of course this ll relies on multiple Vegetas being able to exist without immediately killing each other. Yes, I know it's the arena, but come on.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.