Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Always found it funny how he was so hung up on Scott and Jean when there is a mutant born with God-like powers not too far away. Plus the FF aren't used to his tricks and machinations like the X-Men are.
    Sinister should have been after Franklin years ago.
    I think there was an issue of the Utopia period for the x-books where Sinister had Franklin and Rachel listed as having unpredictable genetic outcomes that could not be controlled. Almost every one of their male offspring in other realities have turned out to be godlike supervillains, I think only their alternate reality daughter was stable. It's funny that the idea of joining the genetics of the Grey and Richards families actually frightens Sinister.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    Sinister should be in several books. Fantastic Four because of Franklin. The Hulk to use Hulk for his own gains. Spider Man...to capture him and study him. He should have a meeting with Kamala Khan to throw EVERYONE OFF as something no one saw coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    That's true, though i did find it strange with Sinister being one of the main villains in Renew Your Vows
    I believe Sinister might have met Kamala when she was part of Daisy Johnson's second team of Secret Warriors launched out of Secret Empire. As for Sinister and Spider-Man, they've had a few encounters in canon, like the X-Men/Spider-Man miniseries by Christos Gage that tracked their relationship through "untold stories" set in the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s and more recently the Spider-Man and the X-Men series by Elliot Kalan, and over in Wolverines #5-6, it was revealed that Sinister had made a small platoon of Ben Reilly/Scarlet Spider clones. Personally, I'd have liked to see Miss Sinister and the Scarlet Spiders (Ben and Kaine), or Mister Sinister turn out to be Miles Warren's mentor and/or backer, though considering Warren stole from Sinister to facilitate his own genetic experiments in Chris Yost's Scarlet Spider/Superior Spider-Man Team-Up . . . an encounter between them might not go Warren's way.

As for the debate on whether or not Steve Rogers could or should have done more to help the mutant cause, I think capandkirby's point has to be somewhat acknowledged, at least in the sense that it shouldn't have been all on Steve to make the move. He might be the de facto leader of the superhero community in the Marvel Universe, but the superhero community isn't (or shouldn't be) a monolith; no community is. There are plenty of other heroes who could've easily stepped up to the plate in that regard, some of whom had closer and more personal interaction with mutants or mutant heroes themselves. My take, in retrospect, is that the mutant situation doesn't fall on Steve's shoulders alone, as strong as they might be, and funny enough, wasn't the whole point of Secret Empire that relying on one man for everything, no matter how good or how noble or how trustworthy, could and would ultimately lead to disaster?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    IIRC...Mastermind made Phoenix think she was an ancestor in the 1800s or some such...and her mind at that time would have put Storm as a slave in a historical context.

Yes...but as a villian, psycho stalker, freak who at one point was shown to be murdering hookers dressed up in Jan's costumes I think he may not be a good example.
    Ugh. Now I remember hearing about that. No wonder I forgot about it!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Maybe Sinister knows better than to go after Franklin? Mephisto got to learn this the hard way.
    Did Doom send Franklin to a diffrent Hell in the Unthinkable arc?

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I think there was an issue of the Utopia period for the x-books where Sinister had Franklin and Rachel listed as having unpredictable genetic outcomes that could not be controlled. Almost every one of their male offspring in other realities have turned out to be godlike supervillains, I think only their alternate reality daughter was stable. It's funny that the idea of joining the genetics of the Grey and Richards families actually frightens Sinister.
    what use is a God if you can't control it