Default Marvel Team-Up is Back!!

Hey everyone!

I've been reading the newest Marvel Team-Up series by Eve Ewing and Joey Vasquez and I'm really enjoying this first arc! I l know it's a Ms. Marvel comic, but this first story features the homie Spidey. I'm loving it! The dialogue is fun and exciting and the story is pretty entertaining thus far! What do you all think?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I'm enjoying it so far, too, mostly for the interaction between Spider-Man and Ms. Marvel as they get familiar with each other's lives and abilities. I also like the cover of #2 representing the body switch, with Kamala wearing a Spider-Man costume under her clothes and Peter wearing a Ms. Marvel costume under his clothes.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I'm enjoying it so far, too, mostly for the interaction between Spider-Man and Ms. Marvel as they get familiar with each other's lives and abilities. I also like the cover of #2 representing the body switch, with Kamala wearing a Spider-Man costume under her clothes and Peter wearing a Ms. Marvel costume under his clothes.
    Agreed! Giving them the space to find out more about each other makes this such a fun read!