Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Endgame and Disney+ series (Spoilers)

So of course there's various Marvel series in development, and I'm curious about how Endgame sort of will effect or tie into these going forward.

The Falcon + Winter Soldier series is kind of obvious, although I'm curious if Sam will adopt the Captain America name as well as the shield, and if his costume will resemble the comics version he had for a few years.

Maybe the Loki series will deal with the tangent of him getting the Cube back and escaping due to Tony and Scott's botched attempt.

As for Wandavision, that's kind of a tough one. I suppose it could take place in Civil War and Infinity War, although I'm thinking maybe (Perhaps with the help of Banner and the ressurected Shuri) they manage to "fix" Vision, although maybe, like in the comics, he's lost his emotions, perhaps due to the loss of the mind stone.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    So of course there's various Marvel series in development, and I'm curious about how Endgame sort of will effect or tie into these going forward.

The Falcon + Winter Soldier series is kind of obvious, although I'm curious if Sam will adopt the Captain America name as well as the shield, and if his costume will resemble the comics version he had for a few years.

Maybe the Loki series will deal with the tangent of him getting the Cube back and escaping due to Tony and Scott's botched attempt.

As for Wandavision, that's kind of a tough one. I suppose it could take place in Civil War and Infinity War, although I'm thinking maybe (Perhaps with the help of Banner and the ressurected Shuri) they manage to "fix" Vision, although maybe, like in the comics, he's lost his emotions, perhaps due to the loss of the mind stone.
    I think Falcon and The Winter Soldier will be a Bucky helping Sam embrace his new role and will fully embrace being the new Cap in the last episode.

Loki is about him messing with things throughout human history. I dont think Loki can time travel with just the space stone so it might just be a past Loki and the crap he was up to.

Wandavision yes is proably about Wanda on a quest to bring back Vision. Banner and Ruffalo arent really needed just let Shuri do it. Wright as an actress will cost much less.

Rumored Hulk and She-Hulk, and Rocket and Groot. Those ones havent been confirmed yet that I know of. Also I question making a movie budget work for those character spread out across 6 to 8 hours of TV show.

BANNED

I hope I'm wrong, but its kind of hard for me to think of Falcon and Bucky as anything other than a Lethal Weapon knock off

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I hope I'm wrong, but its kind of hard for me to think of Falcon and Bucky as anything other than a Lethal Weapon knock off
    explain why

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    explain why
    Mostly comedy. Oil and water. Buddy cop. Seems kind of obvious.

Falcon and Bucky is the only series I’m interested in.

Loki’s character is kind of a joke now and for all intents and purposes is dead. Despite what Ragnarok almost did for the character.

Scarlet Witch only has her power going for her at this point unless she’s still guilt ridden over inadvertently causing Sokovia and everything she did in Civil War, which seems unlikely given how happy she was with Vision
    The J-man

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Mostly comedy. Oil and water. Buddy cop. Seems kind of obvious.
    As far as I know and from what I've read no story details have been disclosed. Can you post your source for the "mostly comedy" and "buddy cop" claims. It really wasn't obvious to me I'm tryna make sure you're not being racist lol

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm going to watch all of them with Bucky and Falcon series being on the top of my list. I liked their chemistry in Civil War and want to see more of it.

The only interest I have in Wanda show is hoping Quicksilver shows up in it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    As far as I know and from what I've read no story details have been disclosed. Can you post your source for the "mostly comedy" and "buddy cop" claims. It really wasn't obvious to me
    As I originally said, just hard for me to imagine it going any other way.

I will definitely be watching all of the announced Disney+ series, but am most excited about Wandavision.

What I would like to see happen is that Wanda under either Strange's or Agatha Harkness' tutalage attempts to bring Vision's memories/emotions back after his body is rebuilt while attempting to live a suburban life outside of the Avengers. I think this could allow for some more personal drama and comedic elemtents for Wanda while truly defining her powers as magic and thusly differentiating her from a future Jean Grey.

Oooo I wonder if we get any fox characters in these shows.

I think putting Wanda and Bucky/Sam on "TV" is a mistake.

Wanda really took it to Thanos in Endgame and Bucky & Sam are left in a very high-profile spot post-Endgame.

Both seem ripe for movies right now. Hawkeye and Loki seem more primed for "TV" if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Oooo I wonder if we get any fox characters in these shows.
    Apparently, not till 2025.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I think putting Wanda and Bucky/Sam on "TV" is a mistake.

Wanda really took it to Thanos in Endgame and Bucky & Sam are left in a very high-profile spot post-Endgame.

Both seem ripe for movies right now. Hawkeye and Loki seem more primed for "TV" if you will.

Apparently, not till 2025.
    I thought thats when they are gonna do an Xmen movie, didnt see them say all Fox characters were off the table for any role till 2025.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Maybe Loki will be about him enjoying a break from Asgard. He could own a nightclub and be a consultant to the NYPD. Get visited by folks from home. That kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I thought thats when they are gonna do an Xmen movie, didnt see them say all Fox characters were off the table for any role till 2025.
    No, they just said they had a plan already prior to the Fox grab. We don't know if that means changes or not, but the conservative answers have been in the 2024-25 range.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 05-06-2019 at 02:45 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium