Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
Then it's great that the filmmaker's involved with 2/3 of her movie appearances are no longer involved.

WB has been pretty transparent that they have no plan and just want to focus on individual properties, and are already distancing themselves from the prior DCEU apart from their successes. Jenkins only has one entry and it was the origin where her weaker status was expected and was a plot point as she was growing. We don't yet know what Jenkins has in mind for Diana's ongoing life and increasing power, so we have nothing to justify being all doom and gloom all the time until WW84 and maybe whatever the third film will be are out.
Are you saying that WB released some type of statement stating their intentions and letting people know to disregard what they have seen? As you have pointed out, the comic book niche is pretty small compared to the people seeing the movies, so unless they all get some type of nerd report stating that things will be very different, I don't see why I should be optimistic with regards to her powerset.

I, and probably others, can't just ignore the curb stomping she got in Justice League. That kind of tells me the hierarchy of what they want their superhero's to be.