BANNED

Default Lord Drakkon vs Kamen Rider Decade

Well I figured since Drakkon is a multervsal conqueror, it would make him a themeaticly apropriate opponent for Decade. So who takes, Tommy's evil counterpat, or the Destroyer of Worlds?

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    Well I figured since Drakkon is a multervsal conqueror, it would make him a themeaticly apropriate opponent for Decade. So who takes, Tommy's evil counterpat, or the Destroyer of Worlds?
    Which version of Drakkon? What form does he have here?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

I never quite understood what was actually HAPPENING in Decade, and I'm pretty sure Decade's writers didn't either. They sort of kept confusing the issue of whether he was deleting realities or what his journey was actually doing and what the villains were doing, and I feel like they kind of forgot to actually explain anything. And then the movies just confused the matter more.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Which version of Drakkon? What form does he have here?
    From what I understand when he has the Heart of the Mster he's probably out of Decade's league, so the strongest version of him that isn't that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    From what I understand when he has the Heart of the Mster he's probably out of Decade's league, so the strongest version of him that isn't that.
    So pre-final powerup Drakkon. Alright then. Dude's feats are kinda sparse but I remember him having a lot of strength, energy projection and some super speed of his own.

Decade might want to spam the Speed Riders here. Specifically the Kabuto-era Riders and just keep on the pressure. His weakness is that he needs to swipe the cards, change form and then use the cards for that form though and I don't really see Drakkon giving him that time.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Spectacular Member

Are we giving Decade his Zio upgrade where he can NOW transform into 19 Main Heisei Rider(Except Zio) AND can use ALL power of the various subform of each rider in the main form (i.e. use All of Wizard's different elemental spell in just Flame Form) (Not sure if THIS include the power of each Rider's Ultimate form also) And this probably include the power he exhibit in Super Hero Taisen where he can actually transform into Showa Rider (Kamen Rider 1) if he choose AND the power
    of Violent Emotion Form (Where he can use weapons from Sub-Rider ALSO)

Because while Drakkon is made out to be quite powerful in the PR comic, Decade probably isn't going down that easily with all his power I've descfribed..

Kabuto should probably be all he needs, though he tends to be rather handy with Ghost as well.

Also, if he goes Complete Form then he has the power of the Ultimate Forms as well, which would definitely be too much for Drakkon to handle.