Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by catbellysqueezer View Post
    He should stop killing people for things that are not punishable by a death sentence.

Then he will not be a villain.
    I'm not sure what Punisher books Marvel's putting out these days but the Castle I knew from the OG War Journal only went after people who did things that were punishable by death.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I'm not sure what Punisher books Marvel's putting out these days but the Castle I knew from the OG War Journal only went after people who did things that were punishable by death.
    is Goldbug chopped liver?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

He's shot liver now.
    "Cable was right!"

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    In no way did I say it didn't count against him. Show me were I said it? It's canon. I can't argue that it's true, but I can argue that I think it's OOC. Just like some of the things writers had Tony do during Civil War. They were OOC, but they are canon. I can't argue that they are true, but again I can argue that they are OOC. Get it now.
    I wasn't specifically referring to just you to be fair, however, you guys aren't really arguing anything outside of saying it is OOC as if it doesn't count towards the question of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Nahhh… There were a LOT of drug dealers, pimps, pushers and armed robbers who he'd gun down that could have 'only' served time. Not to mention the hundreds of henchmen who hadn't had time to kill anyone yet. Capital crimes are pretty few and far between and Frank was never that picky. Criminals who prey on others... get shot.

Quote Originally Posted by The Negative Zone View Post
    I wasn't specifically referring to just you to be fair, however, you guys aren't really arguing anything outside of saying it is OOC as if it doesn't count towards the question of the thread.
    Like I said I know it counts. Frank other than the Marines has never been a joiner. That's my point. Although again it is established canon that he joined Hydra. He's been on teams before, but it was never just straight up joining. There was always a catch to it.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

My favorite example of Frank "on a team" was the original marvel Knights series. He never joined but he knew the team was after him, so he'd lure them to his targets to take them out.

Punisher teamwork at it's finnest.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    My favorite example of Frank "on a team" was the original marvel Knights series. He never joined but he knew the team was after him, so he'd lure them to his targets to take them out.

Agreed. Chuck Dixon certainly knew how to write these types of stories in a clever and entertaining way.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post

You are so right. That was a damn good book and it showed how cunning Frank is.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark