Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    BANNED

daredevil would certainly agree. he has a boner for opposing punisher with all he has got. more so than any other hero he has always been on punisher's case.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post

The people are still punishable for their actions since they did bad things under these groups whether they were forced to join or not. You don't get a free pass for what could've been. So Castle is justified for killing these people.
    So let them go to jail and kill the decision makers. Going to Jail isn't a free pass. Castle isn't justified in killing them. There are other forms of punishments. If you are stupid enough to shoot Wolverine or Punisher you deserve what happens to you. But if you surrender and are unarmed you can be taken to jail and be punished for your crimes. You shouldn't be killed by the Punisher. Punisher regularly kills people who don't need to be killed. Anyways I am done everyone in an "EVIL organization" isn't evil. Kill Baron Zemo and Red Skull, put the foot soldiers in jail. They escape from Jail or come out and still do crime then light out. It is not that hard. Give "justice" a chance.

Punisher is literally an argument against his own existence.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 05-08-2019 at 08:15 AM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Castle gunning down employees of an evil corporation still doesn't make him a super-villain.

You're making a false equivalence of these people to the civilians who get wiped out due to rampages of Ultron, Thanos, Doc Ock, Doom, etc. and thereby say Castle's a super-villain.
    "Cable was right!"

Killing people who aren't fighting back, Is what makes him a villain- It is not that he is killing them how and why is killing them

If these criminals had gone to jail, what harm would they have done?

Oh no. He shot some guys who provided work to an evil organization who 101% likely used that work for evil and filled some villains with lead.

"If these criminals had gone to jail, what harm would they have done?"

They already did the harm so he "punished" them.
    "Cable was right!"

Oh no. He shot some guys who provided work to an evil organization who 101% likely used that work for evil and filled some villains with lead.

are you sure? they were wearing masks.

Castle gunning down employees of an evil corporation still doesn't make him a super-villain.

You're making a false equivalence of these people to the civilians who get wiped out due to rampages of Ultron, Thanos, Doc Ock, Doom, etc. and thereby say Castle's a super-villain.
    Castle's a coward. otherwise, he'd go after Ultron, Doom, and the actual people doing the evil. those employees are easily replaced and there, mostly, to be vigilante fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    “Hypocrisy is the audacity to preach integrity from a den of corruption.”
    — Wes Fesler

Oooh... punisher killed begging A.I.M. agents.

On AIM

Literally group started as the Science Branch of the super nazi's.

If you join A.I.M, Hydra, ISIS, the Klu Klux Clan, or the Maggia... you literally get no sympathy when Venom eats you, Blade guts you, or Frank shoots you in the face.
    tell it to Roberto Dacosta.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

I agree. The "justice" system in marvel is probably worse than real life. Think, the kingpin is more powerful than the purple man. Norman Osborn became the leader of the most powerful force in the world.

"A.I.M splinter cell is a terrorist organization. You're terrorists." F--- You.

Thats 100% fine. For his ROLE. No seriously. Anti-Hero

Antihero - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antihero
    An antihero or antiheroine is a main character in a story who lacks conventional heroic qualities and attributes such as
    idealism, courage and morality. Although antiheroes may sometimes perform actions that are morally correct,it is not always for the right reasons,
    often acting primarily out of self-interest or in ways that defy conventional ethical codes.
    When you type in Anti-Hero into your search engine and hit "Images" the first page will have at least one or more pictures of the Punisher.

When you type in the word villain? You won't seem him anywhere.

I'm not sure why this disingenuous attempt to obviate that word from the conversation. I mean... is Dexter a villain? Wolverine? Blade?
    Moral Ambiguity. Does NOT make you a villian.

"But he's a serial killer!?"
    "OMG!? Who are his victims."
    "Terrorists, Mafioso, Thugs, Rapists... Organized Crime... Super-villians"
    "...sips tea... Oh... thats... Hmph.... Thats... actually... kinda awesome."

tell it to Roberto Dacosta.
    Maybe you should tell him?
    Some remnants of A.I.M. that fled when Sunspot bought out the organization sided with the Maker and his organization W.H.I.S.P.E.R., others sought out their former leaders and continued fighting on their behalf. Da Costa's successor Toni Ho eventually decided to let these rogue cells reclaim ther acronym while she rebranded her organization as R.E.S.C.U.E.
    Reformation
    A.I.M. eventually reformed under the leadership of Monica Rappaccini, while adding new recruits Seeker, Finesse and Brilliance to their roster. Having apparent knowledge on the Ultron/Hank Pym Hybrid, A.I.M sent Seeker to steal a cube from Horizon labs. Despite the interference from Wasp, Seeker was still able to retrieve the cube and escape, but not before informing Nadia that her deceased father, Hank Pym, is in fact alive, and will infect the human race.[115]

A.I.M later launched an attack on Pym Laboratories, and stole a pair of makeshift Vision gloves, while simultaneously defeating all Pym Labs members.[116]
    QQ.
    Last edited by Midnight_v; 05-08-2019 at 09:55 AM.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

This "Frank Castle is a villain" offense relies to heavily on playing the victim card on the people the Punisher guns down. I dunno what Punisher books these guys grew up on but 99% of the frauds were irredeemable monsters.

And what's this "those poor henchmen" and "people can change" BS? So you think when a cop has to defend themselves they run the numbers as to whether the guy trying to shoot them can turn their life around if they have the chance. No. I'm pretty sure it's shoot them before they shoot me. Other heroes do it too. So I'm not sure why it's a problem all of a sudden when Frank does it.
    he ain't a cop. a cop who behaved the way Castle does would be in prison. there's accountability in the profession. that shoot them before they shoot me crap is why there's a Black Lives Matter movement. might be a good idea to leave real world police out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    are you sure? they were wearing masks.
    Am I sure of what? I'm pretty sure I flossed.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_v View Post
    I agree. The "justice" system in marvel is probably worse than real life. Think, the kingpin is more powerful than the purple man. Norman Osborn became the leader of the most powerful force in the world.

"A.I.M splinter cell is a terrorist organization. You're terrorists." F--- You.

Thats 100% fine. For his ROLE. No seriously. Anti-Hero

When you type in Anti-Hero into your search engine and hit "Images" the first page will have at least one or more pictures of the Punisher.

When you type in the word villain? You won't seem him anywhere.

I'm not sure why this disingenuous attempt to obviate that word from the conversation. I mean... is Dexter a villain? Wolverine? Blade?
    Moral Ambiguity. Does NOT make you a villian.

"But he's a serial killer!?"
    "OMG!? Who are his victims."
    "Terrorists, Mafioso, Thugs, Rapists... Organized Crime... Super-villians"
    "...sips tea... Oh... thats... Hmph.... Thats... actually... kinda awesome."
    i typed "psychopath comic book vigilante" instead.

Am I sure of what? I'm pretty sure I flossed.
    you forgot what you wrote? weird. i'll help you with that.

"They already did the harm so he "punished" them."

he ain't a cop. a cop who behaved the way Castle does would be in prison. there's accountability in the profession. that shoot them before they shoot me crap is why there's a Black Lives Matter movement. might be a good idea to leave real world police out of it.
    I wasn't equating Castle to a cop. I was equating the results.

If Castle or a cop shoots a rapist dead, they both still did the world a favour cuz no more rapist. The only difference is the cop only killed the guy due to unforeseen circumstances of his job and Frank just offed the guy on his own accord which is wrong but there's still no more rapist so it's a win.
    "Cable was right!"

you forgot what you wrote? weird. i'll help you with that.

"They already did the harm so he "punished" them."
    > Works for terrorists
    > super-villains

Yeah. I'm still sure.

I had to ask since this was already stated. Unless you think they were rescuing puppies.
    Last edited by Triniking1234; 05-08-2019 at 10:16 AM.
    "Cable was right!"