Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Characters you hate with a burning passion.

Which are the characters that when they show up it makes you want to just skip the pages that they are in? Who do you hate enough so that his inclusion on a team hs led you to drop a book? I'll start:

1)Beast. One of the most pretentious a-hats ever. I barely manged to read through his parts in Uncanny X-Men 24. I mean, dude, you're part of a group that just killed a whole planet, and you hold a grudge against Scott? Get out of here. First you disagree with Scott's "militant" leadership and creation of X-Force so you leave the X-Men, and then you enter Rogers's militant, secret group. Plus, him giving Cap Britain crap during AvX sealed the deal for me. I just can't stand this character anymore.

2)Storm. I don't despise her as much but she is as big a hypocrite as him:
    "Scott, how could you create X-Force? You're a despicable human being!"
    "Oh Wolverine, it's okay that you were part of X-Force. Let's get it on"

Besides, her treatment of Scott (and his X-Men) is pretty darn disgusting.

I guess that's it for me. What are your least favorited characters that you'd want them to face a certain and agonizing death, and never come back?

I don't really hate characters. Except for Red Skull, but he is a peace of $#!+ Nazi. You're supposed to, but I do find characters uninteresting and 2 characters I find boring in Marvel are: Beast and Mockingbird. They're more, but those 2 come to mind automatically. I've read quite a few books with those 2 characters and not once have I EVER read and story and said afterwards" Man that story could have used more Beast or that story could have used more Mockingbird. I just find them so boring. They have about as much charisma as a 2X4.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 07-31-2014 at 07:50 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

At least the Skull is one of the greatest villains ever. Beast is a pretentious piece of garbage who alwas blames the others. If I were to read a Beast or Red Skull solo, I'd go with the Skull solo any day of the week.

BANNED

Wolverine and Wonder Man. Yet ironic enough I wish to see more Wonder Man KO'ing Wolverine.
    Last edited by stingnewell; 07-31-2014 at 03:24 PM.

I don't really hate any character per say, but I do hate how Wolverine and Beast are written.
    On ye olde CBR

Beast I hate him with a burning passion,Storm I extremly dislike for being a massive hypocrite like wolverine,and iceman is getting there too with his constant whining about scott as well

Amazing Member

I strongly dislike Tony Stark. Not quite hate, but pretty close. This guy is responsible for nearly every bad thing that's happened in the Marvel Universe. Most of the big team ups or events are all geared toward cleaning up a mess caused by Stark. I just wanna sock that guy in the jaw.

Other than that....Black Cat. Annoying, pointless, and too much like Cat Woman.

Only Wolverine, I can't stand him
    We need better comics

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gsnake007 View Post
    Beast I hate him with a burning passion,Storm I extremly dislike for being a massive hypocrite like wolverine,and iceman is getting there too with his constant whining about scott as well
    Preach on brother!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MetaComix View Post
    I strongly dislike Tony Stark. Not quite hate, but pretty close. This guy is responsible for nearly every bad thing that's happened in the Marvel Universe. Most of the big team ups or events are all geared toward cleaning up a mess caused by Stark. I just wanna sock that guy in the jaw.

Other than that....Black Cat. Annoying, pointless, and too much like Cat Woman.
    Well him and the Illuminati has saved the 616 universe from Incursions. Plus Stark has already received his karma post Civil War I think he's had a enough.
    Black Cat has been doing cat burglary before Catwoman was ever written into being a thief. There for Selina owes her new profession to her.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    Which are the characters that when they show up it makes you want to just skip the pages that they are in? Who do you hate enough so that his inclusion on a team hs led you to drop a book?

I guess that's it for me. What are your least favorited characters that you'd want them to face a certain and agonizing death, and never come back?
    My Honest to Goodness Answer to Who I Hate or Dislike in Marvel:

Nobody!

Yea, it is not my form or belief to hate on any character, at least not anymore. Also, I reserve my hate for real people and events.

Quentin Quire through and through. I don't generally like other characters like Wonder Man, Wolverine, Beast, ext. But they did have some good moments in the past. Hate is a waste of energy imo, but Quire is the exception haha.

Amazing Member

I always thought Selina came first. Still...one of them must die lol. I actually prefer Cat Woman, she's a bit saucier in my opinion, but to each his own! Still not crazy about B.C.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MetaComix View Post
    I always thought Selina came first. Still...one of them must die lol. I actually prefer Cat Woman, she's a bit saucier in my opinion, but to each his own! Still not crazy about B.C.
    Catwoman came first yes but she never developed the kleptomania until Black Cat came in. Still if I had to choose I would also say Catwoman as well. Though by your logic we should kill Batman for being a knockoff Shadow.

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

I don't really hate any character, but I do hate hypocrisy as such I hate the current depictions of a few characters for whom that has become a defining trait. Beast and Wolverine are the most obvious offenders but so to are most of the New Avengers sans Namor as of the most recent issue. This is really unfortunate as Beast used to be my second favorite mutant back when he was the Shakespeare quoting, sarcastic, quipping hero not the whiny hypocritical planetary destroying, universe endangering douche bag he’s currently being written as.

I will add that if they go back to being written well (and sympathetically) I'd probably go back to liking them.