Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    full spoilers have ddropped

Wow. I called all the plot points. Dunno whether I'm pleased or disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    spoilers:
    I dont even get the plot in that leak. What did Peter do to Mysterio that he wants revenge? And vutlure and Scoprion are turned into Cap and Ironman and Chameleon is ralted to Mysterio? I didnt follow that plot at all.
    end of spoilers

Wondering if maybe two of them are illusions the fire and sand ones but the water one is legit Hydroman and that's how it can hit Peter with water like that. And Mysterio does the to try to avoid suspicion that they arent real. Holland called him Hydroman in a interview on Kimmel.
    Colbert is pressing Holland on that faux pas pretty hard because Colbert is a legit geek like the rest of us. Jimmy didn't even catch it.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    full spoilers have ddropped

Are we sure this is from a credible source and that it's not somebody making it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Are we sure this is from a credible source and that it's not somebody making it up?
    The Cap and Ironman appearing part seems BS to me. Also confusee about why Mysterio and Chamelion want revenge. That guys voice makes it hard to listien

BANNED

The Cap and Ironman appearing part seems BS to me. Also confusee about why Mysterio and Chamelion want revenge. That guys voice makes it hard to listien
    If it's a true epilogue to phase III, I don't know how cap and Iron man could not be in it. That's not to say it's new footage, though.

spoilers:
    I dont even get the plot in that leak. What did Peter do to Mysterio that he wants revenge? And vutlure and Scoprion are turned into Cap and Ironman and Chameleon is ralted to Mysterio? I didnt follow that plot at all.
    end of spoilers

Wondering if maybe two of them are illusions the fire and sand ones but the water one is legit Hydroman and that's how it can hit Peter with water like that. And Mysterio does the to try to avoid suspicion that they arent real. Holland called him Hydroman in a interview on Kimmel.
    I understand the gist of it, but he's probably leaving out some compelling elements sldo his delivery isn't the best. It's like he's just giving us bullet points

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Not sure but sounds like it could be legit. I just said spoilers in case this turns out to be real, so nobody gets made at me
    The J-man

New tv spot confirmed mj knows.

New overseas trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    New tv spot confirmed mj knows.

You can really tell Sony and not Marvel Studios is in charge of marketing by how much info they spoil.

I thought I read an official announcement that Vulture and Scorpion are NOT in the movie. Besides, Vulture seemed pretty determined to protect Spidey's identity, etc., in the after credit scene in Homecoming. I realize the Sinister Six is being developed, but why even bother with that after credit scene when they could have had Vulture WANT to reveal Spidey's info to Scorpion?
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    I thought I read an official announcement that Vulture and Scorpion are NOT in the movie. Besides, Vulture seemed pretty determined to protect Spidey's identity, etc., in the after credit scene in Homecoming. I realize the Sinister Six is being developed, but why even bother with that after credit scene when they could have had Vulture WANT to reveal Spidey's info to Scorpion?
    You know for sure they are in it? And I can see Vulture joining the six and then betraying them to save Spidey.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

You know for sure they are in it? And I can see Vulture joining the six and then betraying them to save Spidey.
    Or he’s forced to join because they threatened his family and betrays them once they’re safe.

No, I don't. The video spoiler posted by Jabare says those two plus another Spidey archvillian will be in it, among other big reveals. I'm saying I read an official blurb by one of the MCU dudes (can't remember who, might have been Feige) that Vulture and Scorpion ARE NOT in it. Of course, this could be a diversion.

I hope they are in it -- since a Sinister Six debut would be out of this world awesome.

And yes, I would love it if Vulture helped save Spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    No, I don't. The video spoiler posted by Jabare says those two plus another Spidey archvillian will be in it, among other big reveals. I'm saying I read an official blurb by one of the MCU dudes (can't remember who, might have been Feige) that Vulture and Scorpion ARE NOT in it. Of course, this could be a diversion.

I hope they are in it -- since a Sinister Six debut would be out of this world awesome.

And yes, I would love it if Vulture helped save Spidey.
    spoilers:
    Doesnt it say they are robots Mysterio using and spidey hacks them and turns them into Cap and Ironman. Sounds like Bs to me. Ut maybe I heard that dudes annoying voice wrong
    end of spoilers

But yea I dont see Toomes not helping Peter in the end. He lost his way for a minute and seems like Post Peter saving his life he may have found his way.. I just wanna see Kraven either in spidey or in Black Panther 2(Not sure what the story would be But Coogler really wanted Kraven.)

spoilers:
    Doesnt it say they are robots Mysterio using and spidey hacks them and turns them into Cap and Ironman. Sounds like Bs to me. Ut maybe I heard that dudes annoying voice wrong
    end of spoilers

But yea I dont see Toomes not helping Peter in the end. He lost his way for a minute and seems like Post Peter saving his life he may have found his way.. I just wanna see Kraven either in spidey or in Black Panther 2(Not sure what the story would be But Coogler really wanted Kraven.)
    Yeah I couldn't quite tell what he said either but i agree it seems like bs