Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Hill's never coming back.
    Spencer and Duggan still exist and she's in movies.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

He's wrong there in every single X-Men story end game has always ended with Wolverine and Jeans forbidden romance.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    He's wrong there in every single X-Men story end game has always ended with Wolverine and Jeans forbidden romance.
    Yeah and then the univers gets distroy because Logan can not get his happybending, poor guy.

BANNED

Storm dodged the Bishop bullet, too bad now Jean has to carry that dead weight baby killer. Hopeful that forced ship doesn't carry into 616 or at least it doens't last.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

I wouldn't get concerned about White's answers about relationships, because:

1) He clearly doesn't control that with Hickman will do- if he wants Scott and Emma or Scott and Jean together, or everyone single, he will and **** editorial;

2) His answer to "Emma can do better" was clearly an afterthought;

3) Most importantly, the romance questions are just a way to dodge the real ones, like the death of Wolfsbane's and trans issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    3) Most importantly, the romance questions are just a way to dodge the real ones, like the death of Wolfsbane's and trans issues.
    They announced this weeks topic (romance) last Tuesday, the day before Uncanny came out. Same procedure every week, new topic tomorrow.

Eh, only X-Men: The End by Claremont and that weird AvX what if?, most endgames futures for Logan end with him dying alone.

There are other 2 alternate universe when he ends with Jean like Age of Apocalypse but that isn't really endgame as much as a completely different reality.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I don't think it even convinced anyone

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    This was because she was the only woman at the time but Storm and Emma top jean in beauty.

I disagree clearly it's just a matter of opinion
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 404ArgeTal View Post
    Storm dodged the Bishop bullet, too bad now Jean has to carry that dead weight baby killer. Hopeful that forced ship doesn't carry into 616 or at least it doens't last.
    Are you reading my mind?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I think it is rude to make a comparisson given the fact that all the characters change from artist to artist. Some draw all with the same face, so saying someone is better than other is ilogical. Personality is what matters.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Scot and Jean was a deliberate choice from writers. I never thought Scott was interesting, but writers think different. Just a matter of opinion
    Yes, i know. The characters actions and feelings are dictated by the writers and editors. That is just the narrative i like to play with Jean and Scott.

I like you but we will never agree with this particular topic, i respect your opinion and will stop arguing about this (at least on this thread) but i like jott too and i will say something nice about it from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by 404ArgeTal View Post
    Umm no Jean is just know for being Cyclops dead wife and Logans mistress. Bishop had stories about him in the pass 10 years. So is Bishop carrying dead weight around right now.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I think it is rude to make a comparisson given the fact that all the characters change from artist to artist. Some draw all with the same face, so saying someone is better than other is ilogical. Personality is what matters.
    I know right, i gave up shipping Cyclops with anyone right now. A girl can dream of Warren and Scott sharing a romantic moment.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Yeah, the obvious answer as to "Who's prettier-Storm, Jean or Emma?" is "whoever the artist chooses to be". And of course every X-girl is gorgeous these days, even ones that weren't suppose to be pretty at the beginning, like Rahne.