Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Yeah, Team Jean!

Cyclops is famous for being all about Jean, for decades in different media, in some of the greatest X-men stories.
    It is surprisong some people don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Oh, and of course he likes Blob x Betsy. lol
    LOL why I'm not surprised

Did I get it wrong or White told that they let Gambit marry Rogue because they are not important for X-Men line?

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Did I get it wrong or White told that they let Gambit marry Rogue because they are not important for X-Men line?
    he said that none of the relationships are fundamentally important to the x-men line

(except for that summers seed, of course)
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I read it as him saying that since they're not a huge, or the main face, of the X-Line there's more room to experiment & play around with their relationship. The stakes are lower. Compared to couples like Jott, Scemma, Jogan, etc.

Oh, and interesting to see the AoX romance was almost gonna be Bishop x Storm, but he chose Jean since she's had so few other relationships & found it interesting. He regrets not more of it was shown.

Yeah, Scemma vs. Jott may be decent for Emma fans, and annoying for Jean.

He says Jean is Scott's greatest love, which is bad for Scemmas.

But he then said that Emma could do better & should find someone who can bring out her best side. Which can possibly satisfy Emma fans who hate her being all about Scott. But it will possibly annoy Jean fans that he thinks she's suited for Scott so Emma can do better. lol

Someone asked him about Sunspot x Monet, but I already knew he wouldn't answer that one. lol Especially when the poster mentions couples between two CoC are so rare. They tend to ignore questions dealing with diversity. Like someone asking Greg Pak & Chris Robinson what Monet was getting whiter in Weapon X, and neither gave a reply.

My question didn't get answered either, but that may be for the best since chances are high the answer wouldn't have been good. lol
    Well he said that Emma coulkd do better, because Scott never loved her fully.

But Jean could do better too

There is no better than Jean and there is no better than Scott. They are both equally and very interesting characters that have defined the x-men from the very start. They are both the top X-people. Also both were literally made to be a couple, that is sweet.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 05-06-2019 at 07:48 AM.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

I think the most exciting part of this was solely the image of Blaquesmith thwapping Dom with his Askani staff.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

^ While's she's not a fav. character, I liked Emma's pic the best. To me, it's the best art on her since becoming the BK.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    Disappointed that none of the LGBT questions were answered but I did like the reminder of Beast and Wonder Man from Parker's Exiles, even if it's obviously a very minor coupling
    That was a disappointment. But apparently they do revisit some submitted questions... maybe down the line?

He didn't. He said that the X-Men line doesn't hinge on the romance between those two characters, so they can afford to give them storylines that are bit atypical.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    There is no better than Jean and there is no better than Scott. They are both equally and very interesting characters that have defined the x-men from the very start. They are both the top X-people. Also both were literally made to be a couple, that is sweet.
    A character being interesting or not is personal opinion. Scott and Jean weren't made for each other, writers just choose them for their own interests. It could have been Angel and Jean if it was other creators. I don't think Stan or Kirby ever said they made these characters to be a couple

But it wasn't Angel it was Scott.
    they are both interesting that's why they are always in front and center of the most important x-men stories since the begining.
    think about it, who is more important than those two?
    maybe Xavier and Magneto but not always
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 05-06-2019 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    But it wasn't Angel it was Scott.
    they are both interesting that's why they are always in front and center of the most important x-men stories since the begining.
    think about it, who is more important than those two?
    maybe Xavier and Magneto but not always
    Scot and Jean was a deliberate choice from writers. I never thought Scott was interesting, but writers think different. Just a matter of opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    I think the most exciting part of this was solely the image of Blaquesmith thwapping Dom with his Askani staff.
    burnett is too powerful we must free him
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

^ While's she's not a fav. character, I liked Emma's pic the best. To me, it's the best art on her since becoming the BK.
    she looks drunk

Also Emma is doing crossfit, because her arms are very strong