Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Do I read that he is hinting that Emma is going to hook up with another guy instead of Scott?

I agree with him, Jean was meant to be with Scott.

I didn't read the stories on how Emma hook up with Scott post CC's run. Not really interested either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    Boring interview.

They used the romance thread to dismiss the important questions about Uncanny or HiX-men.
    Yeah, you're right.

Someone should have asked him how he felt about Rahne's meaningless death.

From the first comics it was clear that the Cyclops/Jean/Angel dynamic was that of Betty/ Archie/Veronica

And Betty usually wins.

BANNED

Not surprised with him liking Blob and Betsy.

that art of Emma is so ugly, not anything like one of the most beautiful x woman.

Lol Emma can do better umm hars that means Scott upgraded when he got with her. Makes anyone Scott gets back with downgrading that is harsh JDW.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Yeah, you're right.

Someone should have asked him how he felt about Rahne's meaningless death.
    there is more news this week, Akira said

the original jean dynamic was that everyone except bobby wanted her including the adult teacher to the point that hank decided it was sexual harassment time and got flung across a room
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I read it as him saying that since they're not a huge, or the main face, of the X-Line there's more room to experiment & play around with their relationship. The stakes are lower. Compared to couples like Jott, Scemma, Jogan, etc.

Oh, and interesting to see the AoX romance was almost gonna be Bishop x Storm, but he chose Jean since she's had so few other relationships & found it interesting. He regrets not more of it was shown.
    AiPT!: Speaking of alternate universe X-Romances, Jean and Bishop in the Age of X-Man is an interesting one–definitely more “out of nowhere” than Jean and Logan in the AoA–but it’s still interesting to think about their dynamic! How did that pairing come about?

Jordan: It was always in Zac Thompson and Lonnie Nadler’s pitch that Bishop be caught in a forbidden relationship in the first issue of Age of X-Man, knowing that he was going to be whisked away to the Prisoner X series, but I think originally it was with Storm. I think we ended up shifting it to Jean mostly because we have seen Jean in so few relationships that it would be a more surprising reveal for Jean and Bishop to be the secret couple rather than Ororo and Bishop. That said, I think Jean and Bishop make a really interesting pair. Personality-wise, I can see them getting along. It’s too bad we saw so little of it.
    I wanted to ask this, good that someone asked for me.

Seems like the writers and editors agree with me that Jean have too few romantic relationships. It is good to have one on a AU even if doesn't travel to 616.
    This ended up being one of the most interesting things to happen on Age of X-man.
    yeah jordan we saw too little of it, they will spend the event most of the time separated. not fair
    Last edited by spirit2011; 05-06-2019 at 08:30 AM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Emma looks like her grandkids are making noise in the other room and she needs the drink to cope.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    They'll have to announce some X-books, otherwise August will be the most barren month in terms of X-books since the terrigenocide.

House of X (x2)
    Powers of X (x2)
    Uncanny X-Men (x?)
    Dead Man Logan

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Interesting insights on JDW's mind, I quite liked this.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    the original jean dynamic was that everyone except bobby wanted her including the adult teacher to the point that hank decided it was sexual harassment time and got flung across a room
    Yeah, I was talking about when Hank and Xavier stopped being creeps.

Or at least they began to disguise it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    This was because she was the only woman at the time but Storm and Emma top jean in beauty.

I don't ship Scott with Emma, I ship her with Ant-man or Loki.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Yeah he just mentioned that on his Twitter... although I think it's perhaps too soon to announce what's coming after HOX/POX? So not necessarily X-related.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    This was because she was the only woman at the time but Storm and Emma top jean in beauty.

I don't ship Scott with Emma, I ship her with Ant-man or Loki.
    Emma more beautiful than Jean? LOL beauty is on eyes of the beholder but Emma always jealous of Jean natural beauty