Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 149
  1. #46
    Astonishing Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Emma more beautiful than Jean? LOL beauty is on eyes of the beholder but Emma always jealous of Jean natural beauty
    Lol dude no Emma is not Jealous of Jeans old beauty, she was jealouse of the love Scott had for her not beauty.

  2. #47
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    This was because she was the only woman at the time but Storm and Emma top jean in beauty.

    I don't ship Scott with Emma, I ship her with Ant-man or Loki.
    You know? Emma Frost with Scott Lang could have a very interesting dynamic.

    And she does not have to worry about making a name mistake.

  3. #48
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    7,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Lol dude no Emma is not Jealous of Jeans old beauty, she was jealouse of the love Scott had for her not beauty.
    No. She was jealous of Jean being more beautiful and a better telepathy. She wasn't even into Scott until many issues into Morrison, she just started the affair to screw over Jean because she was jealous

  4. #49
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7,716

    Default

    if ant-man can't be with beetle then emma is the real endgame

  5. #50
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    They'll have to announce some X-books, otherwise August will be the most barren month in terms of X-books since the terrigenocide.

    House of X (x2)
    Powers of X (x2)
    Uncanny X-Men (x?)
    Dead Man Logan
    What should they announce? How interested would be people be to pick up books if there is a giant reset coming along?

  6. #51
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    7,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    What should they announce? How interested would be people be to pick up books if there is a giant reset coming along?
    I think he means books after Hickman miniseries

  7. #52
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    This is the result of giving a rubbish interview. JDW needs to just stop.

  8. #53
    Extraordinary Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9,728

    Default

    They were great in Infinity Wars


  9. #54
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    Why do you argue which is more beautiful if 99% of the X-Women are supermodels and the other 1% are Shark Girl, No-Girl and Ernst.

  10. #55
    Astonishing Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    They were great in Infinity Wars

    I only read this for Emma and laugh whennshe made himncarry her xD. I began shipping them but sadly nothing came from it.
    Last edited by bell; 05-06-2019 at 08:45 AM.

  11. #56
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I think he means books after Hickman miniseries
    Ahh, I thought he meant during, because he listed the two Hickman minis.

  12. #57
    Astonishing Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Why do you argue which is more beautiful if 99% of the X-Women are supermodels and the other 1% are Shark Girl, No-Girl and Ernst.
    I dunno because I gave up xD
    But my opinion should not bother them so much.

  13. #58
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,313

    Default

    I personally believe that Cyclops could have a very fun dynamic with Maria Hill. And dating someone who is not a telepath can only do it well.

  14. #59
    The Great Bull Del torro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Asgard
    Posts
    1,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    she looks drunk

    Also Emma is doing crossfit, because her arms are very strong
    Emma is drunk texting Jessica Jones

  15. #60
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,328

    Default

    Hill's never coming back.
    "Cable was right!"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •