Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 149
  1. #61
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Hill's never coming back.
    Spencer and Duggan still exist and she's in movies.
    Our main character, a socially awkward outcast, gains newfound confidence and arrogance before committing a string of horrid acts. He then wears a fancy suit and proceeds to dance like a maniac to music that isn't actually there playing around him.

  2. #62
    Extraordinary Member ExodusCloak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    He's wrong there in every single X-Men story end game has always ended with Wolverine and Jeans forbidden romance.

  3. #63
    Astonishing Member bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    He's wrong there in every single X-Men story end game has always ended with Wolverine and Jeans forbidden romance.
    Yeah and then the univers gets distroy because Logan can not get his happybending, poor guy.

  4. #64
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Storm dodged the Bishop bullet, too bad now Jean has to carry that dead weight baby killer. Hopeful that forced ship doesn't carry into 616 or at least it doens't last.

  5. #65
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,280

    Default

    I wouldn't get concerned about White's answers about relationships, because:

    1) He clearly doesn't control that with Hickman will do- if he wants Scott and Emma or Scott and Jean together, or everyone single, he will and fuck editorial;

    2) His answer to "Emma can do better" was clearly an afterthought;

    3) Most importantly, the romance questions are just a way to dodge the real ones, like the death of Wolfsbane's and trans issues.

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    3) Most importantly, the romance questions are just a way to dodge the real ones, like the death of Wolfsbane's and trans issues.
    They announced this weeks topic (romance) last Tuesday, the day before Uncanny came out. Same procedure every week, new topic tomorrow.

  7. #67
    Extraordinary Member TheCape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    6,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    He's wrong there in every single X-Men story end game has always ended with Wolverine and Jeans forbidden romance.
    Eh, only X-Men: The End by Claremont and that weird AvX what if?, most endgames futures for Logan end with him dying alone.

    There are other 2 alternate universe when he ends with Jean like Age of Apocalypse but that isn't really endgame as much as a completely different reality.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

    "I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

  8. #68
    Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    7,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    He's wrong there in every single X-Men story end game has always ended with Wolverine and Jeans forbidden romance.
    I don't think it even convinced anyone

  9. #69
    Beware! Daedra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    This was because she was the only woman at the time but Storm and Emma top jean in beauty.

    .
    I disagree clearly it's just a matter of opinion
    It's funny because when I saw her behind on the glass at the end of the show, I thought, "That's where she needs to be. In captivity. Behind a glass in a lab somewhere that she can be studied like the psychotic specimen she is."

  10. #70
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 404ArgeTal View Post
    Storm dodged the Bishop bullet, too bad now Jean has to carry that dead weight baby killer. Hopeful that forced ship doesn't carry into 616 or at least it doens't last.
    Are you reading my mind?

  11. #71
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,268

    Default

    I think it is rude to make a comparisson given the fact that all the characters change from artist to artist. Some draw all with the same face, so saying someone is better than other is ilogical. Personality is what matters.

  12. #72
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    6,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Scot and Jean was a deliberate choice from writers. I never thought Scott was interesting, but writers think different. Just a matter of opinion
    Yes, i know. The characters actions and feelings are dictated by the writers and editors. That is just the narrative i like to play with Jean and Scott.

    I like you but we will never agree with this particular topic, i respect your opinion and will stop arguing about this (at least on this thread) but i like jott too and i will say something nice about it from time to time.

  13. #73
    Incredible Member DianaWw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 404ArgeTal View Post
    Storm dodged the Bishop bullet, too bad now Jean has to carry that dead weight baby killer. Hopeful that forced ship doesn't carry into 616 or at least it doens't last.
    Umm no Jean is just know for being Cyclops dead wife and Logans mistress. Bishop had stories about him in the pass 10 years. So is Bishop carrying dead weight around right now.

  14. #74
    Incredible Member DianaWw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    947

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I think it is rude to make a comparisson given the fact that all the characters change from artist to artist. Some draw all with the same face, so saying someone is better than other is ilogical. Personality is what matters.
    I know right, i gave up shipping Cyclops with anyone right now. A girl can dream of Warren and Scott sharing a romantic moment.

  15. #75
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I think it is rude to make a comparisson given the fact that all the characters change from artist to artist. Some draw all with the same face, so saying someone is better than other is ilogical. Personality is what matters.
    Yeah, the obvious answer as to "Who's prettier-Storm, Jean or Emma?" is "whoever the artist chooses to be". And of course every X-girl is gorgeous these days, even ones that weren't suppose to be pretty at the beginning, like Rahne.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •